As she was trying to think of an answer, she failed to notice the knocked over bucket of water in front of her and as she steps in the water, she slips and starts to stumble while blurting out, "panic: Yuzuru is going to fall!"

She closes her eyes tightly and braces herself for hitting the ground but to her surprise, nothing seems to happen. Unsure of what was going on, she quickly got her answer however when she hears Burchard saying, "I got yah."

Still a bit confused, she opens her eyes, only to see Burchard with his arms around her waist and holding her up. Quickly realizing how close they were, Yuzuru almost instantly turned bright red while muttering, "surprise: uh-uh Yuzuru-uh."

Confused by her rambling and even more so by the steam that was emanating off her head, he looks down and is shocked when he can't see where his hands where while thinking, "wait! What did I grab on to!"

Realizing that whatever he had grabbed was the reason for her current state, he turns red from embarrassment and frankly let's go while blurting out, "sorry!"

With him no longer holding onto her, she was able to regain her senses but since she was still blushing, she looks away in an attempt to hide her embarrassment while saying, "rebuttal: it's fine, you were only saving Yuzuru from falling, therefore you have no reason to apologize."

Though she seemed to approve of his actions, he still felt bad about grabbing hold of her while saying, "still, I shouldn't have grabbed hold of you so thoughtlessly."

Hearing the unease in his voice, Yuzuru takes in a deep breath then looks over at him with still flush cheeks and a soft smile while saying, "reassurance: yuzuru is happy that you were so willing to hold her without having to think about it."

Seeing this only caused him to turn redder as he more or less stared at her beautiful smile until he realized how long he had been doing this which causes his head to snap the other way and says in an embarrassed tone, "uh okay then."

His reaction only causes her to smile more but as she was adjusting her bag, a pen fell out. Seeing this, Burchard bends down to grab it while saying, "I got it."

After grabbing it, he looks up to hand it back to her but just as his gaze moves above her knees, a gust of wind comes blowing down the road at knee level. Before she had time to react, the wind lifts up her skirt. In a panic, Yuzuru turns bright red as she frantically looks down and forcibly pushes her skirt down while blurting out, "panic: Yuzuru is exposed!"

The wind dies down, however Yuzuru continues to hold the hem of her skirt firmly and as she slowly looks up, she's surprised to see Burchard still bent over which she was expecting to see but what surprised was how his head was turned almost unnaturally in the opposite direction. Still embarrassed by the idea of him seeing something he shouldn't have, she asks in an embarrassed tone, "inquiry: did you- did you see?"

With his head still turned away, and in an equally as embarrassed tone, he replies, "no."

Not believing him, she asks, "demand: do not lie to Yuzuru!"

While still looking away, he responds, "trust me, as soon as I saw your skirt start to move, my head instinctively turned the other way."

She was still hesitant to believe him, but not detecting any deceit in his voice causes her to let out a relieved sigh, then with a small smile says, "acceptance: Yuzuru is thankful to hear this."

As he stands up, he shares in her relief though he had noticed something odd while saying, "what's up with this wind, it's like it has a mind of its own."