Chapter 8

Bill also looked trough the games,trying a few ones.He obviously win,giving you all the prizes,like dolls,candies and more.
He spotted while he was playing a game the Ferris Wheel.His eyes shined in amazement as he grabbed your hand and started walking in the Wheel's direction.You rolled your eyes and giggled,following him.You two buyed some tickets and got up in the Wheel,Bill more exited as ever,holding your hand,a silly smile on his face.
As the Wheel rolled a few times faster or slower,it stopped at one moment right in the top.You and Bill were amazed by the landscape and the sunset you two were seeing.
You giggled and rested your head on Bill's shoulder,slowly closing your eyes.
[Name]:Such a cliché.The girl and the boy fall in love and end up in a ferris wheel,and in that moment there's a sunset.
{Bill}:Hey!That sounds nothing like us!
You giggle again as you open your eyes again,letting the colors of the sunset sparkle in your eyes.
Bill took this opportunity as he grabbed your chin and looked into your eyes.He moved the hair from your face and then leaned to kiss you.You closed your eyes,waiting for the expected inpact.Your lips collapsed to his,tasting every bit of Bill's flavor.
You two later broke the kiss,gasping for air.He.looked and you and smiled,putting his hand on your cheek.He came closer to one ear and whispered sofltly,making you tremble from the sound of his voice.
{Bill}:I love you.
You stood there,staring in his eyes,lost in lust and ecstasy.You gulped and blushed a tint of pink,butterflies in your stomach.You were just like a little girl who fell in love with the Prince Charming.
You tried to tell him your feelings for him,but you failed,your voice cracking from blushing.He giggled and put his finger to you mouth,making sure he understood what you said.Soon,the Wheel moved again and you got out of it,looking for Mabel and Dipper who were playing some games.You four started to walk to your homes,waving at each other when the leaving moment came.All the way to your home your hand was holding Bill's,from time to time squeezing it playfully.
You two entered the house,opened the lights and looked at the clock.11:23 PM,it was pretty late.You drank a cup of water and then got you and Bill to your bedroom.You changed to your pijamas in front of him,as he also did it.He only putted his pants,remaining shirtless.You got in the bed,and so did he,hugging you from behind.His chest was on your back,making you blush and think at pervet things.Bill put a hand on your forehead,making a disapproval noise.You blush even more if that's possibile and let a low chuckle.He restes his head on your shoulder and puts his arms under your t-shirt,grabbing your torso. You slowly relax and let a sigh,opening your eyes and thinking.Bill noticed that as he putted a hand on your face,closing your eyes.He came closer to your neck and kissed it,sending you pleasure down your spine.You lowly moan,but it was noticeable.Bill smirked and kissed more,just to tease you.You turned your face to him,catching his face with your hands,kissing him on the forehead. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him,putting your head on his neck.
You two soon feel asleep,bodies tired from today's events.Later that night,you woke up because of a weird sound.You approached a window and saw nothing,just darkness.You ignored it and got back in your bed,but you still had a weird sensation.It was fear.You didn't fear for a long time,since the Lettirsk.You sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.Now that Bill was going to leave,who was going to protect you?You had a huge undeveloped potential and you could be easily attacked when he wasn't around.You frowned and looked at him,who was sleeping peacefully,snoring.You quietly giggle and got yourself in the bed,kissing him on the forehead and wrapping yourself and Bill with a thin blancket.You hugged him and soon feel asleep,your mind almost exploding from the informations you tried to process.

---- ----

Bill was the first one who woke up,as he looked at you sleep.He smiled and kissed your nose,moving some hair from your innocent face.
{Bill}:Perfect.
He snapped his fingers and appeared in a huge room filled with old books.They were everywhere and they were about magic.
He sighed as he started to choose the best books he could find useful for your leaning.As he was searching for some his bowtie rang.He quickly turned into his demon form as he answered the phone.
{Bill}:Yellow?
{Preston}:Well hello Mister Cipher,I can see that you're busy with something,so I am going to move straight to the point.When are you starting our..ahem...deal?
{Bill}:Don't worry Preston,I'll start it in three days.Don't doubt a powerful demon like me!
{Preston}:Very well then,good luck.
{Bill}:I won't need it!
{Preston}:Now,I don't have all day Cipher,so,be fast on that deal!
Preston broke the call as Bill made an angry sound and started to look again for books.
{Bill}:Damn you Preston!
Bill soon finished collecting his magic books,and with a snap of fingers he came back to your bedroom,books teleported somewhere in the house.He got up in the bed,on top of you,and tried to wake you up,poking your face.
You slowly opened your eyes and saw Bill on the top of you.You didn't even had time to react when he put your hands away from your body and started kissing your neck.You lowly moan,making Bill kiss you on the lips roughly.He invaded with his tongue the surroundings,immediatly taking the lead.You two soon broke the kiss and breathed,Bill getting off from you.You two sat on the edge of the bed,holding heads and you resting your head on his shoulder.For a moment,he was lost in his toughts until he remembered something.
{Bill}:Are you feeling good today?Did you rest enough?
[Name]:Yeah,why?
{Bill}:I'm going today to learn you some magic,you'll do more while I'm missing.
[Name]:How many days do we have?
{Bill}:Three days.Let's make them be the best ones.
Bill got up from the bed,still holding your hand,as he started to go to his bedroom.You followed him,and when you entered,you saw tons of books.You gasped,as Bill chuckled and let you look fastly on some.He then took a book with the title 'Controling magic',looking trough some pages.
{Bill}:So,are you ready miss future Cipher?
[Name]:Yes,yes I am.
You giggle as his remark and then exited the house,going in the forest.
When Bill considered we were far enough in the forest,we stopped.He snapped his fingers and everything became quiet.He sat on the grass,and so did you.
{Bill}:As you told me a while ago,you said you can use your powers,but not properly.This means you'll have to control them fully.Firstly,we'll start with levitation,it's the easiest thing.Now,close your eyes,calm your body and relax,try to think at nothing,just at you levitating.
You did as Bill said,and slowly started to get away from the ground.Soon,without you realizing,you were pretty up from it.
{Bill}:Open your eyes,but keep your calmness in the same mode.
You slowly opened your eyes,but gasped from the landscape you were seeing.You started to fall but Bill fastly snapped his fingers and teleported to you,carring you in his hands to the ground.
{Bill}:Are you ok?
[Name]:Y-yeah,thanks.
{Bill}:Let's do it again,but this time,concentrate more!
After a few more failed tries,you finally succeded.You were happy,until Bill flew next to you and took your hand,moving in the air.At first,you were easily scared,but soon you started to like it.
{Bill}:Try to move in the air on your own now.
You tried,and amazingly did it,rolling in the air untill you got dizzy.Bill chuckled and got you two on the ground,sitting again.
{Bill}:Good,that was very good.Now,let's start to levitate other objects,like this.
Bill snapped his fingers and a vase appearated,sitting in front of you.
{Bill}:Now,do it as you would fly,but concentrate your powers on the outside of your body,and the good part would be the hands.
You did as he told,and soon you could see how your hands started to glow a [color] fire.You eyes shined in amazement as you turned your head back to Bill,waiting for his new intructions.
{Bill}:Perfect,now concentrate and try to surround with your magic the object,making it fly.
You tried more,and soon succeded,making the vase fly.You looked amazed at it and wondered what could you do more with it.
{Bill}:I think it's enough for today [Name].
[Name]:B-but,Billlll!
{Bill}:No buts.You need to rest.Let's go home.We'll practice on the way.
Bill flew a little in the sky,stretching an arm to you.You giggled and took it,flying by his side,holding hands to your home.
It was just 1 PM,so you two spent the rest of the day watching movies,eating chips or popcorn or just having fun.
---- ----
《The moment of leaving》

{Bill}:So..this is a goodbye?
[Name]:Bill,will I see you in these years?
{Bill}:I don't think so,the distance is too big and I can't acces your dreams while I'm making deals.
[Name]:I...bye..Bill.Please don't forget me in these years.
You slowly started to tear but Bill wiped them and kissed you deeply,making the last moment the best one.He hold your hand and as he kissed you once more and snapped his fingers,letting you there.You could hear the echo from him saying 'I love you',slowly fading away,as you turned your back from the previous place and started to walk home.

The end.

___________________________________
Okay guys so here you have the last chapter.In three weeks you'll have a Sequel to this thing,but until then,ask me prompts in the book from my page!(read more there,it's worth it)