Geno: uhm... were you on your way to school?

Yae: yes I am.

Geno: would you like for me to walk to your school?

Yae: shouldn't you be heading to school?

Geno: well... I'm homeschooled... and I'm already done with my work...

Yae: oh... well I wouldn't mind you walking me to school.

Geno: okay.

Geno would help her up. But before leaving would grab to the thugs heads and then walk over to yae.

Yae: what did you do?

Geno: I erased there memory of what happened....

Yae: you can do that..?

Geno: I can do a lot more...(like pretty much copy other abilities... but only when I'm in my fatal side...)..

Yae: interesting.

They would walk for a bit before seeing someone coming up to them.

???: where have you been...?

Yae: calm down Ei. I had a run with some thugs. And he helped me.

Geno: hello.. my name is geno...

???: Ei...

Geno: uhm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Geno: uhm... did I do something wrong..?

Yae: no you did. She always like this. Don't mind her. If you actually give her some sweets you'll become her best friend in a heart beat. *chuckles*

Ei: Hey!

Yae: what? It's the truth.

The wind would suddenly blow and the two girls would notice geno's face. And how his one of his eyes looks melted.

Yae:... your eye...

Geno: huh..? *realizes*

He would then cover his melted eye and back away slowly.

Geno: y-you saw...

Yae: uhm ya...

Ei: ya...Why is it a big deal-

Geno: to me it is!

Yae: let's calm down okay...

Geno would have stopped stepping away from them and just keep his hand on his face.

Yae: we're sorry if we did something to upset you... we didn't know you didn't want people to see your eye... we're just wondering what happened...

Geno:...

Ei could tell he was uncomfortable and didn't want say anything.

Ei thought:... did he experience something bad... that made him feel like this...