33

(This story is going to end soon... Comments mukkiyam bigilu... Appo dha chapter seekiram update panna vasathiya irukkum ... Next two or three chapters flashbacks dha .... Sengu chanu adhigama vara maatanga....)

18+ warning ⚠️

Chanu closed her eyes and fisted his hair when sengu licked around her peaks...

Chanu: mama... Please mama...

Sengu: shhhh... Pesakoodadhu.. apram stop paniruva...

Chanu whined and kept silent... She bite her lips to stop from moaning out loud when his tongue rolled around her peak...

He started to kiss where his name is engraved in her chest and captured her lips for a fierce kiss...

She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him towards her as much as possible... He left her lips

His cupped her right peak and started to suckle another one like a baby..

Chanu bite her lower lip from moaning out loud.. he released her lips and said,

Sengu: I want to hear you...

Chanu: mama amma pakkathu roomla dha irukaanga ketrum mama ... Maatipom ...

He rolled his eyes and continued to suck and Pinched another one.... After giving same treatment to both of them. 

He started to kiss find his way to her stomach... When he reached lower abdomen chanu grabbed his head and shook her head as no...

He crashed his lips on hers and started to pinch and roll both of the peaks...

Her moans lost inside his mouth and her nails were scratching his back.... Suddenly she felt something rolling inside her stomach...

He again started to suckle one of the bossom and his hand moved her skirt upward making her eyes widened not knowing what's he's gonna do...

When started to massage and pinch her clit over her inner making her gasp and released some wet liquid...

She lead out a loud moan and fell on bed exhaustedly... sengu fell beside her and hugged her to his chest... Both of them slept like that...
______
Next morning,

Chanu opened her eyes hearing alarm sound and saw time is early morning 4..

She saw sengu sleeping peacefully...

Chanu: mama.. mama.... Yendhiri mama...

Sengu: enna d? Noi nointu thoonga vidu d...

Chanu: mama.. endhiri mama...  Amma endhiruchudhunnu vai namma rendu perukkum kuli thondi podhachurum.. endhiri mama..

Sengu opened his eyes and saw chanu... His eyes straightly fell on her bossom which is now infront of his face ..

He bitted it slightly making her smack his head...

Chanu: mama.. arivu irukka unakku.. valikkudhu mama...

He smiled at her sheepishly and again laid down but she pushed him from bed and said,

Chanu: olunga kelambu Amma vandhura poranga...po...

Sengu: sari sari poran... Inikku night um varuva.. olunga mulichuru..

Chanu: apdiye odiru... Night uh nee pannadhey podhum... Pahhh... Ipdiya mama kadippa.... Punnaakitta... Po...
Thuni oda orasurapallam eriya podhu...

Sengu: appo dhana d en niyabagam unakku irundhukitey irukkum..  nee mattum olunga..

He turned his back towards her and said,

Sengu: paathiya vari kuthira maari akkki vachurukka.. idha mattum en amma paathuchu ennaagum?

Chanu blushed and looked down...

Sengu: chumma solla koodadhu d..  indha getup la kooda Azhaga dha irukka..

That's when she noticed that her blanket fell down fully and revealed her glory to him...

She gasped and closed her chest with blanket and took pillow to hit him but before that he ran away from there chuckling...

Chanu: .mm.. mama... Thirumba varuvalla apram vachukura ...

She looked down and remembered what happened yesterday night making her blush more and closed her face...

Chanu: achchooo....
______

Chera opened his eyes and saw a little figure that sleeping beside him... He smiled at sleeping vaidi and kissed her forehead...

He looked around and his eyes landed on mahi who is drying her hair... He smiled seeing that she's wearing the same saree that he gifted her yesterday...

When mahi turned towards him, he closed his eyes and pretend like he's sleeping...

Suddenly he felt mahi coming near him... His breath hitched when he felt her hands carresing his hair and placed a little kiss on his forehead...

Mahi; neenga thoongalannu nalla theriyudhu endhiruchu kulichitu vaanga... Happy valentine's day...

Saying so she left from there making chera rubbed his neck...

Chera: ipdi asingama maatikitaye da cherala... Thu...

Suddenly he heard a giggling sound and looked down to see vaidhi looking at him and giggling...

Chera: vaidehi kutty endhiruchutingala... En vairam...

He lifted her and kissed her chubby cheeks and blowed raspberry making her giggles more...

Chera: ayyayo... Kakka poitinga
La? Vaanga daddy clean panni vidra...
Apram namma pallu vilakittu amma kita poi unga kudikala... Okay.?

He lifted her and went inside bathroom...

Mahi entered into the kitchen and saw Susi already making breakfast...

Mahi: sorry maa... Naa ..

Susi: adhellaam onnum illa.. indha coffee kudi... Un purushan endhiruchutana?

Mahi: ha maa...

Susi: Naa onnu ketta thappa ninaikka maatiye?

Mahi: enna maa?

Susi: unakku chera Kum epdi kalyanam nadandhuchu?

Hearing the question mahi stiffed a little not knowing how to tell her...

Susi: viruppa pattu dhana kalyanam panikitinga? Illa naanum vandhadhula irundhu paakuran... Unga rendu per kullayum edhum irukka maari theriyala... Adhaa... Sollanumnu ninacha sollu maa... Illaina paravalla...

Mahi: am..amma... Vaidhi...

Susi: cheran oda ponnu illanu sonna namba maatta yenna Ava apdiye pakka en mama oda amma maari.. apdi illainalum Ava enga peththi dha..

Mahi: Ava engaloda ponnudha aana Ava uruvaana vidham dha avara enta irundhu thalli vachurukku...

Susi: puriyala...

Mahi: maa... Engalodadhu assam border la oru chinna Village dha... Innamun ponnungala oru... Bommaya ninaikira aambalainga irukura idam... Avanga solradha kettudha naanga nadakkanum... Sirikkanum saapdanum... Kovam vandha adipaanga ... Udambu pasi vandha... Adhukku mattum dha naanga... En veedu mattum adhukku maara irukka podha enna? Avara edhirthu pesunaangannu en amma va en kanna munnadiye...

Tears started to rolled down from mahi's eyes and Susi hugged her...

Susi: onnula maa.. onnula...  Naa irukkan unakku...

Mahi: Avanga poanadhukku apram en vaalkaiyye veruththu pochu... Dinamum adi udha... kevalamana paarva... seththa kooda paravalla nu dha irundha enakku vaalavey virupam illa... Ella aambalaingalum ipdi dhaannu Naa ninachutu irundhappo dha ... Unga payyan cheran Anga boarder security kaga vandhaaru... Adhukku Apram en vaalkaiye maariruchu...

Continued....

- your lovely innocent authorey 😇

(Chapter epdi irundhuchunu soltu ponga....)