11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I'm having a bath alone" Cinnamon spoke,glaring at Pastel meringue.

"No your not,I need to clean you inside out"

Pastel meringue carries Cinnamon to the bathroom,runs the water then undresses him. He soon checks the temperature which turned out to be lovely and warm.

Cinnamon climbs into the bath,letting Pastel meringue clean him since he honestly doesn't have a choice.

"There we go,now be brave for me alright?" Pastel meringue rubs Cinnamon's back trying to comfort him.

He wastes no time flipping Cinnamon inside out again,the bones managed to stay on this time making it easier for Pastel meringue to do a full scrubbing session on Cinnamon.

After about 10 minutes of scrubbing,Pastel meringue was done and turned Cinnamon back to his normal self. Cinnamon immediately started to cry as Pastel was comforting him. He dresses him into some pjs and both of the boys lay down into bed.

"Goodnight darling~" Pastel meringue whispered in a creepy,flirty voice. This made Cinnamon unable to sleep so he ended up keeping his eyes open the whole night. By the next day, he was extremely tired.

Cinnamon didn't even bother to get out of bed,resulting of skipping all of the classes. Pastel became concerned and went back to his dorm to check on his 'lover'.

"Darling,why are you skipping class?"

"I'm just tired"

"Tired?,why don't we have some fun?"

"What type of fun?" Cinnamon asked whilst glaring at Meringue.

"Fun without pants,it looks like you need it"

Cinnamon began to cry,Pastel hushes him by kissing his lips and neck. He rubs his hand onto Cinnamon's thigh as he rocks the ginger boy back and forth.

"Do you wanna know why I do all these things to you?"

"Yeah.."

"I study and posses Dark moon magic because it's what my family used to do throughout the centuries,I want to bring that back and as for the fashion degree...it was my choice to turn you into a cute red bean"

"That doesn't explain why you love to touch me,in certain areas and use your Dark moon magic on me so that you can force me to love you"

"I love you,so much...I know I can be aggressive sometimes but I'm just too desperate...I want you all to myself and the reason I touch you is because I want to show how much I adore you...I don't want you to ever leave me,you won't leave me right?"

Cinnamon stares at him in shock,unable to say anything. Pastel meringue quickly gets impatient then summons a bat.

"Do you want me to Cripple you again Darling!?" Pastel meringue had a sadistic lovesick expression on his face. He wouldn't even mind bashing Cinnamon or another student at this point.