VI

The two sat in a colosseum, it brimming with people as everyone turned their attention to a small stage area. "What do you reckon they're gonna do down there?" The blonde spoke quietly, facing the man next to her.
"Mmm.. not sure, maybe they'll fight or something, would be the most interesting thing to happen all day." He grumbled, his arms folded. "Technoblade, don't be so miserable.." she smacked his arm lightly, huffing as she looked back to the stage as music began to fanfare. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.. BOYS AND GIRLS.. WELCOME, TO THE GRAND FESTIVAL OF AHUIZAR!" The crowd erupted with cheers, music swelling before stopping. "To kick off our event, I'd like to welcome our man of spirits, liquors and anything that will give you a good time.. Mr J Schlatt!" A tall man in a smart suit walked onto the platform, making a speech about how wonderful Ahuizar is and about King George's efforts into making it into what it is now.. "Now.. onto the fun stuff! Today we have a show, that requires a bit of.. crowd participation.. a fighting ring! Members from the crowd can come on down and volunteer to fight, we will provide the weapons and armour.. you just bring your skills! The champion will get to face off against Ahuizar's very own.. DREAM!"
The two watched as several men ran through the crowd to go and sign up.. it was nice to see so many people wanting to participate.. "Why don't you go down there Techno?" She turned, tilting her head at the man. "Why would I want to take part in something like that?" She shrugged her shoulders and looked back to the stage area. "You could fight Dream.. he would be a fierce competitor for someone with skills like yours.. he would give you a run for your money.." she side-eyed him as she spoke, noticing him perk up slightly. "Alright.. fine.." he grumbled and stood up, making his way to where everyone else was signing up.

(Technoblade POV)

'Why am I doing this? TO PROVE A POINT, YEAHFIGHTDREAM, toshowoffforrosemary'
His face flushed as he stood in a line to sign his name up, however he noticed that as he walked over, people began to stand aside to let him get through the front. "Oh my goodness.. Technoblade, what a delight to have you here, are you signing up?" Spoke Quackity, Schlatt standing next to him.
"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, I want to give the green man a proper fight."
"This will be interesting.. okay well if you can sit over there and get geared up, we'll start the fights soon." Techno nodded at the excited man, taking a seat where he said too.. a soldier coming to take his current weapons off him and swapping them for an iron sword and iron armour.

After a small while, the short battles began and the crowd was cheering and howling, some of the men came back a little injured but nothing major.. some cuts and grazes from where they'd been nicked - techno had been out and fought a few 'regular people' (as he calls them) and won easily within 5 minutes of the round.. it was now time for him to face Dream, he was geared up in diamond armour and was given a diamond sword.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.. DREAM V TECHNOBLADE" the crowd roared at the man's announcement and he walked out, sword in its sheath as he approached the masked man who spoke first. "May the best man win." He shook his hand and nodded at him before stepping back to his place, waiting for the countdown.. he could hear the crowds murmuring - placing bets on who would win, he glanced up to where Rosemary was sat and noticed her gripping the stuffed animal he'd won for her very tightly, leaning forwards in her seat with a somewhat concerned look on her face, she noticed him staring and gave him a small wave which made his face flush, he turned his attention back to the masked man and tried to focus..
"This fight will contain no malice, this is a fair fight, both opponents are equipped with the same gear..

3... 2... 1... Fight!!"

Techno pounced at the word, sword held high as he attacked Dream, He began to understand what Rosemary meant as the two fought.. they had very similar styles of fighting, the only difference being that Techno had more strength and Dream was more agile..
Dream landed a few blows on him which were sure to be a bit achey later on, however Techno had also landed a fair amount of hits, noticing the small crack in the man's mask. "George mentioned you were strong, but I didn't realise just how strong you were." Complimented Dream in between attacks, Techno thanked him and proceeded to attack.. it was like having a sparring match with someone more his level - or so he thought until Dream had swiped his feet, feeling his back roughly hit the floor, sword against his throat. "But you're no match for me Technoblade.. I pray for you the day our kingdom's go to war.." he mumbled, a green shine in his eyes as he spoke 'what the hell..?'

"COME ON TECHNO!! GET UP!!" His head turned to where the voice came from, seeing Rosemary on her feet, hands cupped as she shouted to him, the crowd following and hollering at them. He threw Dream's sword away, clashing with his own as he stood, a new found drive to beat the man.. not just to show off but now a feeling to protect. His mind went fuzzy as he attacked the man relentlessly, coming too when he heard the crowd screaming and cheering.. Dream was laying on the floor unconscious with minor injuries and cracked armour.. "WE HAVE A WINNER!!" Boomed Schlatt's voice, grabbing Techno's arm and holding it in the air. Techno stood awkwardly for a moment before excusing himself, removing the armour provided and taking back his own, leaving as the colosseum began to empty..
"TECHNO! TECHNO! Techno!!" He stopped in his tracks, hearing his name being shouted and was greeted by a pair of hands on his face, scanning him over. "Are you okay?" He placed a hand on top of the woman's hands, softly smiling at the concern. "I'm okay.. I beat his ass" He chuckled, Rosemary removing her hands from his face as she rolled her eyes. "I think it's time to go home"

( sorry for any mistakes! )