1: 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

___________
ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
───────

🆃︎akemichi Hanagaki...how do you describe him? He is kind of a short boy with piss-yellow hair and beautiful blue eyes. He is often called a crybaby by his friends and others. He has a beautiful girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, they have been together for almost a year now. And he has the best friends ever, other than the Mizo-Gang he has also many friends in Toman.

Yes the gang Toman, he is part of it. After just meeting the leader and vice-leader once, he already was a member in the next meeting. He was almost friends with every division captain and vice-captain. He himself was neither a captain nor a vice-captain, he was in the first division under Keisuke Baji, the captain, and Matsuno Chifuyu, the vice-captain. Mikey, Sano Manjiro, the leader had decided his division. For him it was kinda weird that he was put that high cause he himself wasn't that good at fighting...

He liked to actually avoid fights, which at first wasn't easy cause he and his friends were bullied by a group of boys. Their leader was in Toman but soon after Mikey found out, Kiyomasa, the leader had to learn his place and the bullying kinda stopped.

To say after that he had a great life. He was living alone for some years now, cause of his mother being shoot when he was just five and his father going to prison after doing so. He at first lived with his grandparents near Tokyo but soon wanted to continue living in their old family house in Shibuya (?). He had a small job at a grocery store and his grandparents were sending him money to live. Everything just worked out fine, yes he had some trauma from seeing his father shoot his mother when he was just five but he went to therapy atleast twice a week.

It all was fine till something happend that would change his whole life...

Takemichi was just making himself some dinner which meant taking his order of pizza and putting it on a plate and then opening a some soda before sitting on the couch in the living room.

His dinner was ready, he then reached for the TV remote and tuned the TV on, looking through some stuff, he found a reality show. Does he like these shows? No not really, it also isn't like he finds them funny. He just watches them to see how people can be so dumb. In his opinion the whole concept is sometimes already dumb and he thinks that the directors of some shows just choose people on how dumb they are.

He then heard a ring at the door. 'Huh?' he thought because he didn't invite anyone and his pizza had already arrived. He put the side down and made his way to the door. Again a ring was heard.

'Ugh can't people wait for once?' he finally reached the door and opened it. In front of the door was a man standing, Takemichi looked up and down the man.

He was wearing black shoes the kind of one that you wear to a suit and a fitting black pants, like a suit pants. He was wearing a black button up shirt, he had rolled the shirt up at the arms so that takemichi could see his visible tattoos. The man had black short hair with slight curls and that was pretty much everything.

But then Takemichi noticed something he had bright blue eyes and after noticing that he looked at the man's face again. After looking at it for a while, he realized something...

He tried to close the door fast, but the blue eyed man was faster than him so he had his shoe between the door so that takemichi couldn't close the door. Takemichi tried his best, but the man was just to strong, I mean the man looked over all like some body builder.

"Sir please leave and let me close the door!"

"Oh calling me sir now, I like that now open the fucking door and let me inside." the man ordered.

"No! Get out of my fucking life!"

"After all this years this is how you welcome me back-"

_______________♡________________
𝗠𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 "𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲" 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀.

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲<33