Chapter 1.3

"...I can't tell you much. Isn't it science fiction common knowledge that telling someone of the past too much would mess up the future?" Y/N told Nakahara.

"I suppose you're right." Nakahara sighed, "Well i know now that i moved out, Since you live in my house now."

"So who's 'Punk'?" Y/N asked.

"My friend Akutagawa, And i'm guessing you have his telephone but i dont know why it ended up there at my house."

"Really? That's what you're confused about? What about the whole 'talking to someone from a different time' part?" Y/N mentioned.

"Obviously i'm confused too." It's like Y/N could hear his eye roll, "So how old are you?"

"24." Y/N  didn't know why he was telling this to a stranger, but his loneliness and desperation got the best of him.

"I'm 21." Nakahara answered with no hesitation, And Y/N only assumed that he was a donfident sort of man.

"What do you do for a living?" Y/N let curiosity replace his anxiety over the magical phone.

Nakahara chuckled. "I give singing lessons for little kids. I love singing. What about you?"

"Do i love singing? Or what i do for a living?"

"Hm why not answer both, I've got time." Y/N Lied down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling, "My voice isn't good enough, So i'll pass on singing. Also, I program video games for computers for a living."

"What kind of job is that?" Y/N smiled, "I forgot you probably don't know what those are yet."

"Yeah, Hello?! I'm in the past!" Nakahara joked.

Y/N laughed, "Well i have to go, I should sleep."

"Boo." Nakahara groaned into the phone. As fun as it was to talk to Nakahara, It was getting late into the night and she had projects to finish.

"Goodbye old man."

"Hey! I'm not old yet." Nakahara laughed before hanging up.