Compact Hot Runner Controller

Tinko compact hot runner controller is suitable for small molds and support 1-2 zones including single zone and dual zone temperature controller. They are pre-wired for 3 wires (AC-AC-Ground) Single Phase 240VAC standard. The portable controller is of small size, light weight, complete functions and easy to operate. It is really a very smart and economic choice for your hot runner controller systems. Contact us and get the hot runner temperature controller price!

How Does Compact Hot Runner Controller Work?

A hot runner controller is a device that continuously maintains the desired temperature. The hot runner temperature is mainly detected and calculated by an intelligent computer chip (MCU) in the monitoring core. Then the output voltage of the heater is controlled to control the calorific value to achieve the temperature target value. 1-2 Zone hot runner temperature controller is an integrated built-in temperature controller, which is different from the conventional plug-in chassis in design and structure. Still, the working principle is exactly the same.

If you want to know more about difference between hot runner mold and cold runner mold, please visit our website.