Four || Break Free

Start from the beginning

Yet, examining the area reveals that such hypotheses are unquestionably false.

After all, it has been 3.700 years, which indicates that the world has evolved.

If so, you wouldn't suddenly travel back in time to become the first human on Earth; Instead, you are supposed to wake up in a more modern society!

"Holy shit." Your eyes widened at the understanding.

You quickly cupped your lips with your palm before a shaky grin creeped up on your face, an almost horrified look formed, "Does that mean... the whole human civilization experienced the exact same thing as me?!"

Even if you try to convince yourself otherwise, it is the truth.

A moment later, you were laughing hysterically, "Now, this is definitely interesting."

This situation is extremely aggravating for you. Yet for some strange reason, your heart cannot stop racing with excitement.

This will be a new civilization, a new age for humanity!

There might be new species, changing weather, new DNA mutations, alternated stars, and much more!

"Damn, there are so many things I have to do from scratch." You noted to yourself with a childlike grin, like a child had finally received the gift they always wanted for their birthday.

"That lettuce head would be very interested in analyzing this situation if he were here... Hmm, it would probably be best if I built something right away."

However, your look suddenly shifted to a more serious expression.

"No. I can't think of what to build right away." You scoffed as you carefully scanned the ground, searching for any sign of what had caused you to go into that deep slumber.

"There has to be-"

Right on time.

You discovered the stone bits you had broken free from.

"Bingo."

You slowly touched them, studying them in depth and guessing about what they may be.

There must be a hint if they have an organic structure or are a mineral.

'Nope, it's only an ordinary stone.'

There has to be a scientific explanation for this! It frustrate you that you couldn't figure it out right away!

"First things first, set a checkpoint where I just woke up," You noted while you stood up to pick multiple white rocks to place around where you had just woke up.

You awoke with your back on the ground, indicating that you are in a slumbering position.

Additionally, you are butt-naked!

'WHAT?! How I come I didn't realize it?!'

At first, you were in a panic, but you soon realized that, in this moment, you were practically Tarzan.

It doesn't matter whether you're nude - you may be alone in this forest.

Nevertheless, you've made the decision to take a few vines that are attached to a shrub and accurately fit them to your shape in order to create a modest dress - or suitable clothing - that covers your private parts.

'Is everyone like this? In a slumber position, completely nude!?'

You sighed aloud after giving it some thought, "Well... I guess I'll just have to figure it out, then!"

Just like that, your mood shifted from serious to playful in a blink of an eye.

"Yipeee!!!"

You wandered throughout your surroundings, intrigued, as your eyes shone magnificently.