As the night stretched on, both hearts were heavy with the burden of their realities. they were alone but the only confidant of their was darkness of night, which shelter their tears and muffled their cries. In their separate struggles, common thing was their pain irrespect of intensity as pain is universal knows no boundary and no limits.

Rat rakh lati ha sab ka bharam kon roya aur kon soya......

Morning......

In the morning, Haseena came out from her room, her eyes were heavy from sleepless night. As she entered the hall, she noticed Karishma sitting there, her own fatigue was visible on her face hinting she was also unable to slept.

Haseena took a deep breath. "Are wah, tu toh bahut jaldi uththi hai. Raat bhar soti rahi ya teri dilruba......" Karishma shot her a look, that was enough to make her silence. "theek ha asy kiyun gurti ha mujy hat waqat." she sat beside her.

Just then Pushpa g came, her face was beaming with happiness. Haseena and Karishma both turned to her, and looked at her happiness.

"Malaika abhi tak aayi nahi? Nashta lekar aa." she said while glancing towards the kitchen.

"Tujhe subah subah itni bhook lagi hai, raat ko itna." she stretched her hands. "khaane ke baad bi." Urmila teased.

"Sab samajh aa raha hai humein ki aapko kyun itni jaldi hai." Karishma intervened. Pushpa g smiled inwardly at the her words. "5 minute rukiye, humne call ki thi, aa rahi hai woh khana lekar."

Just then, Cheetah and Santu arrived, greeting them "Jai Hind, Madam."

"Jai Hind." Karishma responded.

"Hum kya keh rahe hain, choriye khane ko, baad mein kha lenge. Pehle hum shuru karte hain iski training." Pushpa g said excitedly.

"Are wah, abhi toh bahut bhook lgi thi, aur abhi chod, ab meri training ki itni fikar kya baat hai." Urmila chimed.

"Tension inhen training ki nahi hai, yeh toh apna abhinay dikhane ke liye khush ho rahi hai." santu said.

"Kya Santu, tum bhi hum bas Urmila ki help karna chahte han?" Pushpa g smiled, sliding her fingers over her face, "Aur hai bhi kaun? Yahan humare ilawa jo usse sahi" she looked towards Karishma, "sahi training de sakta hain?"

"Baap re, gazab Pushpa g aj kia ho ga madam." cheetah asked looking towards Karishma and both Karishma and Haseena looked towards Pushpa g in disbelief. Just then, Malaika arrived with their tiffins, and was shocked to see haseena look alike there but she didn't react as she was the only one who after MPT and Ami knows about haseena death and karishma kept her with Ami in haseena house to take care of ami in absence of her.

"Itni zyada der kar di tumne." Pushpa g hurried towards her, saying.

"Ab sab apni apni demand pe banwao gaye toh der toh hogi hi na." Malaika retorted giving her tiffins.

"Ab jaldi lay ao, lagao." She turned towards Urmila, "Tumne jo kaha tha sab laya hai, ab khao, aur uske baad training shuru karte hain." Karishma said and Pushpa g and Urmila made their way to the dining table, while Karishma approached Malaika.

"Didi, yeh toh ek dum apki madam jaisi ha." malaika said to which Karishma responded with a knowing "hmmm."

"Ami kaisi hain? Unhone khana khaya, time pe dawai li?" Karishma asked with a concern.

"Han didi, humne time to time sab kiya hai, bas aapka intezaar kar rahi hain." Malaika reassured.

"Hum shaam me aayenge, aur santu ny tumhe jo list bheji hai, sab wahi banana aaj se iske liye." Karishma instructed.