Chapter Three

It was no brainer that the staffs of the hospital would notice that (Y/n) would visit Jeongyeon every single day. It was basically part of his routine and of course, the nurses there would be interested in him not that he know about it because all he would be thinking of is Jeongyeon's wellbeing.

"Today's Jeongyeon is going to be discharged, right?" (Y/n) asked the nurse on the front desk after handing her the logbook after signing it.

"Yes, sir." The nurse answered.

"Great, I'll be taking her home now." (Y/n) smiled at her, charming the nurses around the vicinity. "Thank you for taking care of her." He told the nurse before making his way to Jeongyeon's room.

As he left, the nurses began to gather and gossip about (Y/n) like they always do whenever he visits the hospital or left.

"Man, Mr. (Y/n) is handsome as ever." A nurse dreamily sighed.

"I know right?? That turtleneck looks so good on him!" Another nurse squealed.

"It's too bad that he only has his eyes on hunter Sung Jeongyeon." Another nurse sighed.

"Yeah, I heard that they were childhood friends since they're neighbours." A nurse gosipped.

"Hm... You guys sure? They seem awfully close than just being childhood friends." A nurse comments.

"Jeongyeon?" (Y/n) called out as he knocked on the door. "I'm coming in." He said as he opened the door.

Once he opened the door, he immediately covered his eyes as stood before was Jeongyeon who seemed to have just finished working out. She was shirtless but wore a black sports bra, she took her hospital shirt and puts it on.

"Oh, Oppa!" Jeongyeon said. "I didn't heard that you were coming- Why are you covering your eyes?" She blinked.

"You were shirtless." (Y/n) answered. "Are you wearing your shirt now?" He asked.

Jeongyeon giggled, ever the respectful man her (Y/n) Oppa is. "Yeah, you can uncover your eyes now, Oppa." She said.

(Y/n) sighed and uncovered his eyes. He gazes at Jeongyeon studiously which made her tilt her head, curiously. "What is it, Oppa?" She asked him.

"Jeongyeon, you've grown taller, huh?" (Y/n) smiled as he walks over to her and placed his hand on her head. "I mean, you've never reached my shoulders before but now? You can." He said.

Now that he had said it, she did grew taller than she was before. Jeongyeon had always reached just by (Y/n)'s abdomen and now, she was now at the level of his shoulder. Jeongyeon has to admit that she kinda missed being short though...

"Yeah." Jeongyeon nodded, smiling.

"Come on, let's get you ready before leaving." (Y/n) told her.

"Okay!" Jeongyeon chirps happily.

---

"Jin-ah, you're going to school now?" Jeongyeon yawns as she walks over to Jin-ah who had just finished wearing her school shoes.

"You were awake, Unnie?" Jin-ah asked.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I wake up pretty early." Jeongyeon replied. "Be careful on your way to school, yeah? Watch out for cars." She told her.

"Unnie, have you been working out lately?" Jin-ah asked her older sister, realizing that her big sister have changed quite a bit in terms of physicality.

"Uh, yeah." Jeongyeon said. "Just got started though."

"Well, your body looks more toned now and I think you have grown quite taller now!" Jin-ah said as she measured her height to her now taller older sister. "I mean, do girls still grow at your age, Unnie?" She asked.

"Stop talking nonsense and take this umbrella." Jeongyeon told her.

"It doesn't look like it will rain..." Jin-ah grumbled. "And it's heavy."

"It's a folding umbrella and it's not heavy." Before Jin-ah could escape, Jeongyeon easily yanked her back by her bag and placed her bag inside. "Stop being stubborn and take it." She told her.

Jin-ah grumbled as Jeongyeon zipped her bag closed, the sisters said goodbye to one another and once Jin-ah left. Jeongyeon looked at the pop-up tab at the side.

"I guess I'll do the sprint later." Jeongyeon mumbled but the door was suddenly opened by Jin-ah. "Did you forget something?" She asked.

"Yeah," Jin-ah nodded. "(Y/n) Oppa said that once you wake up that he wants to have breakfast with you at his home." She said

"Eh?! I have to get ready then!" Jeongyeon then hastily rushed back to her bedroom to prepare herself.

Jin-ah rolled her eyes at her older sister. "Unnie is such an idiot in love... Then again, isn't (Y/n) Oppa too? It's no wonder why they haven't noticed each other's obvious feelings yet." She sighed in exasperation. "Dense people sometimes..."

Jin-ah left and after trying so many outfits, Jeongyeon settled on the one she finds comfortable to wear.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n: she would be wearing something like this)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jeongyeon left her home and went to where (Y/n) lives which is just a few doors away from hers. She knocked on the door and waited for a response, a few seconds later the door opened and (Y/n) smiled upon the sight of her. Jeongyeon─as always─blushed when she saw (Y/n) wearing a black apron.

"Oh, hey! you're here." He grins. "Come in, I was just preparing cooking breakfast." He said.

As (Y/n) turned around, Jeongyeon cried in comical tears while covering her mouth. 'Dear God, thank you for blessing me with the sight of (Y/n) Oppa in a black apron this very morning.'

"Oppa, what'd you cook for breakfast?" Jeongyeon asked as she sat down when (Y/n) pulled the seat for her.

"I cooked a Filipino breakfast today." (Y/n) said. "It consists of fried rice, fried eggs, hotdogs and tocino." He explained as he places down a plateful of said food to her as he sat opposite to her.

"This is a heavy way to start the morning." Jeongyeon said but the delicious smell wafting from the food made by (Y/n) made her drool. "Oh, what's tocino?"

"It's Spanish for bacon." (Y/n) explained. "It's pork belly cured and sweetened."

Jeongyeon took a bite and without a doubt, she started scarfing down on the food. (Y/n) laughed as he ate his own plate albeit a bit more calm than Jeongyeon but nevertheless it was never a dull moment between the two.

(A/n: why are mosquitoes able to bite through my ankles even if I'm wearing socks like wtf-)