One-shot: Let me be the umbrella of your heart

.

.

.

-—One-shot : Let me be the umbrella of your heart—-

.

•꒰¡黙れ!꒱•

.

.

* .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • *

 •° • *

* .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • .· ✧ • .  ✦ . · • . •° • *

The bell resounded throughout the school and announced the end of student hours for that rainy Tuesday.

As an automatic action, all the students began to put their things in their respective backpacks to leave the PK Academy.

Since just a few hours ago, specifically in the penultimate class. The sky that was already cloudy since the morning had finally finished loading with gray and thick tones in the clouds to begin with a rain heavy enough to soak you if you walked under it without some type of protection.

Akechi is not the type of student who forgets his umbrella, and this was not the case, of course he had not forgotten it after seeing the sky from the window and listening to the weather forecast on TV.

The problem was that when he took his umbrella out of the rack at the exit, it was broken. To be precise, it was bent by some hypothetical "accidental" blow and could not open correctly and fulfill its function as it should.

So he only left him one option: Wait at the exit for the rain to stop.

And it would have been his only option if the edge of someone else's umbrella didn't provide him with extra shade under the roof of the exit.

His dark purple eyes due to the shadow of his honey blonde bangs turned behind him to notice that above him, a kindly indifferent hand extended his umbrella. Although illogically, both were still inside the facility and therefore out of the rain.