Power of the Lords of Time

Start from the beginning

"I thought it would be best if we settled this little family squabble with some privacy. We don't want the neighbors knowing we aren't a loving and happy family." Erebus said, his grin never faltering.

"Hmm... six against three, that doesn't seem fair, but then again half of you are weak little demigods. Once we get rid of you six, the rest shall be quite easy to dispose of." Nyx said smirking.

"Percy and Jason, you must defeat the Kronos quickly. We will not be able to hold our parents off for too long." Aether said quietly to his two champions.

Percy nodded, trying to think of how to best take out the Titan Lord as quickly as possible. Percy focused his mind as he entered Zoe's; 'be ready to use that dagger when the time comes.' He said into her mind.

Zoe's eyes widened before giving Percy and almost imperceptible nod.

Aether wasted no time, sending a blast of energy at his father. Within seconds, Aether was battling his father one on one while Hemera, Zoe, and Artemis battled Nyx who was undoubtedly the most powerful of all the deities present.

Kronos looked downright gleeful as he twirled his scythe playfully in his hand, "You have no idea how long I wanted some time with my most precious grandson Perseus. Once this war is over, I have an entire amusement park full of tortures waiting for you in Tatarus."

Percy's eyes narrowed as he and Jason exchanged a look, "Still a bit sour about the whole defeating you and stopping you from ruling the world thing huh gramps?" Percy taunted back.

Kronos' eyes flashed with anger, "You have no chance this time Jackson. I no longer depend on some weak demigod as a host. What chance do you have against a Titan?"

Percy grinned, "I don't know but judging by how much of a challenge your brothers were, I think I like my chances." He said before charging at the Titan.

Percy and Jason attacked on opposite sides of the Titan as Kronos used his scythe to block attacks from both sides. Percy slashed at the Titan but was pushed back as Kronos spun and knocked Jason's legs out from under him. Jason rolled to the side just in time to avoid being impaled by the Titan's scythe. Percy charged at Kronos as his back was turned but Kronos quickly parried the strike and pushed Percy back. Percy stumbled back and ducked a swipe of the scythe as he dropped to his knees and kicked Kronos' legs out from under him. Kronos hit the ground and swung his scythe at Percy's legs, forcing Percy to jump. Kronos was already on his feet before Percy landed and slammed the butt of his scythe into Percy chest, knocking him back. Kronos spun to block Jason's gladius and kicked him back a few feet.

Kronos grinned, "It feels good to be back in my body. This is fun isn't it; just a grandfather spending some quality time with his two favorite grandsons."

Percy growled and sent a fireball at Kronos causing him to duck, barely giving the Titan enough to time to block Jason's strike. Kronos parried another strike from Jason before letting Jason get close, only to be knocked back by a hard fist to the jaw. Percy's next fireball hit Kronos' arm causing him to let out a pained grunt.

Kronos growled in frustration as he turned back to Percy just in time to block Riptide. Kronos locked Percy's blade before he spun his scythe and Riptide was ripped from Percy's hand. Kronos grinned as he slashed his scythe towards Percy but an imperial gold gladius met his strike before it could reach Percy. Kronos' eyes widened in surprise as Jason kicked the Titan back away from his friend.

Kronos glared at the two demigods in front of him until his face slowly shifted into a smirk, "I will say that you two do your grandfather proud. Your fathers wouldn't put up half the fight you have but alas I think it is time to finish you two off for good." Kronos said before slamming his scythe down.