Pursuit of Justice

Rorschach's Journal - February 22nd, 2024

"The city's streets are alive tonight. People move like ants, unaware of the darkness that lingers just beneath the surface.

My mother's absence is a constant ache, a void that gnaws at my soul. The ones responsible will pay for their sins, one way or another.

I am a lone figure in the night. My resolve is unwavering, my purpose clear.

There's no room for compromise in my world. Justice will be served, no matter the cost.

The city may slumber, but I remain watchful. When the time comes, I'll be ready to strike."

Night after night, Izuku patrolled the city's streets with a determined stride. Each evening brought its own set of challenges and encounters with petty criminals, but he remained resolute in his mission. The absence of his mother was a constant weight on his shoulders, driving him forward with a sense of purpose.

Despite his solitary approach, rumors of a masked vigilante began to circulate among the city's residents. Some viewed him as a hero, while others saw him as a mysterious figure to be feared. Regardless of public opinion, Izuku remained focused on his goal – to bring justice to those who preyed on the innocent.

As he continued his nightly patrols, Izuku kept a close eye on the city's criminal underworld, gathering whatever information he could find about the activities of the League of Villains. Piece by piece, he assembled a puzzle of their nefarious deeds and hidden agendas.

One evening, while eavesdropping on a conversation between low-level thugs, Izuku overheard mention of a meeting among high-ranking members of the League. Sensing an opportunity to gather valuable intel, he followed the trail of breadcrumbs, careful to remain unseen.

Arriving at the meeting location, Izuku observed from a safe distance as the villains discussed their plans in hushed tones. Though the information he gleaned was limited, it confirmed his suspicions – the League was a threat that needed to be stopped.

With a newfound sense of determination, Izuku resolved to confront the League head-on. Donning his Rorschach-inspired uniform, he set out into the night, his steps purposeful and his mind focused on the task at hand.

Approaching the League's hideout, Izuku felt a twinge of apprehension. He knew the risks of facing them alone, but he also knew that he couldn't stand idly by while they continued to sow chaos and destruction.

Steel in his spine, Izuku pushed forward, determined to face whatever dangers lay ahead. For him, the pursuit of justice was not just a noble ideal – it was a personal crusade born from loss and fueled by a desire to make the world a safer place for all. And as he stood before the gates of the League's stronghold, he knew that he was ready to confront whatever challenges awaited him.

(Hi guys, as I'm sure you've probably seen but now, I've created a patreon to help me in my real life financial burdens, whilst also helping to give me time to write more fanfics you for you guys. Its really cheap at just $2, every little helps guys. Thanks in advance. Ill see you next time.)