S I X

Y/N POV

It's Saturday night and I'm bored. So I call my bf to see if he wants to hang out.

"Hello?" He answer

"Hiii bby you wanna go out?" I asked

"I can't" looking away from the camera scratching his head.

"Oh....why?" Kinda sad

"because" he answered

"Ok bye" hanging out now sad and annoyed

                        KIYAN'S POV

BROOOO! SHE FUCKIN HUNG UP ON ME SHE KNOWD I HATE THAT FUCKIN SHIT!!

I called her back but she didn't answer. I started texting her.

                              Baby💕💐

                                                           Baby

Leaving me alone.

                                                    I'm sorry

She left me on read so I went to bed.

              TWO DAYS LATER

Y/N POV

it's Monday me and kiyan haven't talk since what happened on ft. I got dressed and was leaving when I walked out the house I saw kiyan car. ( we gonna act like he drives to school.)  I started walking in the direction of the school when he was on his window.

"Bro y/n what are you doing" he asked

"I'm not going with you" you answered

"Y/n let's go" he yelled

I just keep walking.

"Y/n leg go I will kidnap you,
come on" he says

I continue to ignore him. He still follows me. He slams on his breaks and stop the car and got out and comes over to me. Putting his arm around me. Stoping you

" Baby let's go your neighbors are staring at us" bending down putting his face in your neck.

I push him away but he grabs my waist. He looks at me as he hold my waist.

"Baby"

I avoid eye contact making him roll his eyes as he pick me up and put me in the passenger seat getting in the driver side.  Kinda glad because I was died not walking to that school cause it dumb far.

He had music on but it's was awkward, I grad his phone to change the song but he grad his phone.

" nah you not changing it till you talk to me" making me roll my eyes.