F O U R

ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ
ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 7 2023

Today the first day of school and I'm not happy about I get snap out my thought seeing someone waving there hand in front my face looking up at my brother. "yes nigga" side eying him "let go! I can't have my lil sis be late to school on the first day"
walking out my room.  I grab my mcm bag and everything I need and making sure to check if my uniform looks good turning the lights off before I leave.

When I got in the car we started heading to my school while I text my best friend Alaya aka
lay lay tell Micheal has to say something. " how you texting cause it better not be a boy" rolling your eyes "and if I was what about it" " I should put you down here." thinking he was funny" you see your best friend so you agreed and got out the car. " bye Micheal thank you" "bye lil sis" driving off. "Bestieeee" running and hug you. "Hiiii I missed you" hugging her back. " I miss you more but I gotta put you on" while watching to the direction of the school. "what is it?" "ok so I was on the phone with Jay and he was with kiyan and Kiyan was like he misses you like y'all friendship" which left uou shocked it.

FLASHBACK 6 MONTHS

I got a ft call from my boy bsf kiyan so I answered. "Heyyyyy"
"Hi" he answer dryly "you ok?"
"yea but we gotta talk" "ok" a little worried " I don't think I wanna be friends anymore"
that broke your heart but you didn't show it " oh ok bye"
"wow that how you feel ok"

FLASHBACK OVER

Kiyan walks up to you and give lay lay the look ( the look like to give y'all space) " hi kiy I gotta go to class bye Kenzie" walking away
"can we talk?"

schools in nyc actually starts that late.