Radio Ten News Now!

The commencement of our regularly scheduled show will follow this important message.

The National Ministry of Health just issued a country wide quarantine order. As the virulence of the Acute Hypoxia Disease or Ahyvid has, as predicted last spring, incited the Estrous Imperative. It is unknown if the Estrous Imperative will sweep the world in the same pattern of Ahyvid or if it is an isolated event. The National Ministry of Health strongly advises against travel for any reasons unless an emergency arises.

Premiere Reilly has issued an emergency Executive Order to reestablish the basic living allowance and the National Ministry of Affluence's provision delivery service.

The National Ministry of Health advises against the use of A-protein lubricants until the Estrus Imperative has passed. The National Ministry of Health will evaluate the Health Services Ministry facilities to prepare for the projected influx of pregnancies and pheromone enthrallment.

The National Council for Humanitarian rights would like to remind our citizens that pheromone enthrallment is classified as domestic abuse. Doing so is a misdemeanor crime with a mandatory prison sentence. The National Council encourages victims to visit their nearest council office in order to receive legal and medical aid.

We extend our apologies for the interruption. Our regularly scheduled show will now begin.