Taehyung stand Infront of jungkook who didn't said anything for a second and intensely stare at other while taehyung look down not being able to bear those cold icey eyes.

" Get on ". Jungkook darkly uttered and climb on his bike and waited for taehyung to also climb. Taehyung took a deep breath and also slowly sit behind him and this time he himself sneak his shaky hands around jungkook torso making the mechanic hum in satisfaction but still a dangerous fire is burning in jungkook's heart after seeing the view of taehyung being touched by others.

He was waiting for taehyung and his desperate eyes finally calm down when his pretty boy comes in his sight but surely the scene didn't pleased his eyes and make him angered with no limits.

Just how fucking someone dare to touch jungkook's beauty hairs?.....

Just how fucking that boy dare to stare at his pretty boy with those damn soft eyes?......

Just how fucking that boy dare to talk with his taehyung?? How fucking dare he??!!....

He is getting so much angry and his blood is boiling furiously. He will not able to remove that scene from his mind and he have to do something otherwise he will go crazy.

" Who was he ?"  Taehyung flinch behind him and unknowingly held jungkook's jacket tightly in his small fist hearing his cold rough groggy voice. " Huh ?" Being confused taehyung question him back and jungkook gritted his teeth in fury and rage.

" I asked who was that boy with whom you were talking?" Again jungkook used his cold voice and just by hearing his tone taehyung can sense that jungkook is getting angry with each passing second. He properly sit behind him but still hands tightly holding his jacket and whisper.

" My senior".

" What was he saying to you"?

Now taehyung looks nervous and guessed that jungkook must be jealous and behaving possessive with him and now if he will told him about hyunsik asking him out, he don't know how jungkook will react even though his heart flip in his chest after seeing his possessiveness. Taehyung was in his deep thinking not knowing how his silence is making jungkook insane.

Jungkook thought there must be something special talk between them that taehyung don't want to say him and this single thought is making him angry. He angerly roared his bike and taehyung flinch and saw how jungkook is breathing heavily in anger and how his muscles is bulging madly with the tight grip on bike handles.

Not wanting to make jungkook more angry he let out all truth.

" He was asking me that if I am free on sunday so we both can get a c-coffee t-together".

And that's it jungkook harshly stopped his bike and taehyung yelp loudly when his body fell on jungkook's back and cheeks got pressed with his back. His face became whole red but eyes widen when jungkook suddenly get down from his bike only to grip his soft wrist in his rough hands and also make him climb down from the bike.

Taehyung was bewildered at jungkook actions but he became frozen when jungkook pinned him on his bike and hoovered above him with mad look on his face and eyes burning in possessiveness and obsession.

Taehyung face starting to get red and breathing become unstable due to sudden close proximity with jungkook. His eyes lashes flutter and mind become dizzy sniffing that intoxicating dominant scent of jungkook from this close. They both are in silent alley so no one can see them in that intimate position.

"And What did you say to him hmm?"

Jungkook roughly asked and tightly pinned taehyung both hands on his bike that it surely going to leave his marks behind. He is going insane and fucking can't even bare the single thought of someone near his pretty boy. Call him freak or selfish but he just wants taehyung for himself. Just only for himself.