Chapter -2

.....

.....

....

....

.             "what dad ? I never thought you both put me in this condition You both make me live for you now I can hear to spend my rest of life and proof myself here . Now you're telling me to marry an uncle daughter .I know uncle has a daughter but didn't know anything about her , how could I marry that girl dad "Taehyung almost broke down by expressing his feelings in front of his parents .

"We already explained the situation very clearly and our business will go out of control. If you don't agree we will surrender Infront of mr.song .I'll become a most unsuccessful man to protect my friend and his only daughter . Please taehyung agree son " mr. Lee pleaded to his son .they knew their son's reaction that's why they sent Jisoo to hospital along with rose .

"dad I cant do this " tae lowered his head almost whispered " tae we are explained entire situation still you disagreed with our decision .if, you not protect your family then whom you want to protect .why you're not understanding ? " miss dara yelled at her son.

"what is the problem with you? You always want to prove yourself being in Korea now we are giving you a chance ,why don't you understand " mr. Lee asked his son.

"actually dad I have love in America ,I already promised her to marry .how could I marry another girl dad? When I already had someone in my heart " taehyung cried in front of their parents .both dara and mr. Lee was stunned by their son's sudden confession .

"since when "? Mr. Lee asked " from two years dad " tae answered .

" then why didn't you give this reason first when I asked you to marry ? You said you don't know her that's why you don't want to marry .can I consider this as a you're not in a serious relationship son " mr. Lee questioned . Tae dum folded he also doesn't  know why he didn't give reason for his love instead of not ready to marry an unknown girl ." dad I'm a little bit non process with my mind that's why " taehyung said in low voice and teary eyes.

" Taehyung, baby we will do everything for your good, please understand baby. You're not going to marry normal girl. She is jisoo uncle mr. Seo joon and my best friend daughter.we know her from past 10 years. She's is  rich and beautiful we thought to make you marry her with you from so long time. Now god gave a chance for my wish please taehyung Don't say no." Dara pleaded while holding her son hands.

There's more than two hours of conversation everyone proving their point of view what is correct and what is bad. After long conversation Dara and his husband successfully make their son to agree for the marriage.

Mr. Lee handover black cover to taehyung hand. " What is this dad "? Son  go and see ... You'll get to know open after you went to room." Mr. Lee informed to his son while tapping his shoulder."whatever dad" taehyung responded went to his room after leaving parents in living room.

Taehyung, completely thunderstruck he agreed to marriage even though he has two years of love in his heart. He promised her to he'll marry after 6 months now he's going to marry completely Stanger. He's worrying how can he explain to his girlfriend.he closed his eyes, one idea pop up in his mind he ran towards living room.

Taehyung parents shocked for his son sudden actions " dad I'll do everything but one condition" taehyung spoke with confidence. But his parents face turned to stressed.

"What again?" Mr.lee asked " according to situation uncle needs to wake up and we have to protect company , uncle and his daughter untill uncle wake up from coma ,am I correct dad ?" Taehyung questioned like he achieved something.