Dinner

"So not cool" Charlie looked afraid at first then calmed down

Y/n just kept a smile on her face "don't be such a bore Charlie, you know I have to make an entrance" she took a sip of red wine

"It was quite the entrance" Alastor smile stayed on his face while the princess gave him a side eye.

"Oh my. How rude of me, let me introduce myself" she took a glance at everyone at the table "my name is princess y/n. Tonight's host of the Ball."

She took a look at vaggie. "You must be vaggie, Charlie's lovely girlfriend" vaggie gave an awkward wave, moving her silver hair out her face

Y/n just looked at her. Vaggie seemed very uncomfortable before hearing a voice in her head that matched the princess of wrath's voice

"I know you're an Angel, vaggie. I can read your soul" it spoke in her head. "Don't worry, I won't say anything but if I catch you crossing Charlie, you can be like your friend in my basement"

Vaggie looked extremely uncomfortable and afraid "it's nice to meet you, your highness"

"Yes of course. Don't worry about calling me your highness, just call me y/n. A lovely partner of Charlie's is a friend of mine." She smiled then looking over to Angel "Angel I presume. You're quite popular with some of male royalty. If you weren't someone else's property, you'd be thrown around like a little dog toy"

"Just because I'm owned doesn't mean daddy doesn't have fun on his time off" Angel cooed, his cheeks pink from the drinking

"Husk, nice to see you again. I hope things are well on your end"

Husk looked more afraid to talk to her than he is afraid of Alastor and his temper tantrums

"No need to be so afraid. I know our last chat wasnt exactly proper" she laughed taking another sip of wine "but that was in the past"

Husk just nodded, finishing off his 4th bottle.

"Rosie, always a pleasure to see you again"

"Oh girl. Don't flatter me that much now. I couldn't miss any gathering you have. Your introduction is always so much fun" Rosie laughed with y/n. They seemed like they were best friends

"I plan on visiting cannibal town next Tuesday to get some of my dresses tailored, we should meet for lunch"

"Of course sweetie pie. I'll be sure to see that your diet is taken care of. Don't want to have you leave starving like last time"

"I did get a little hangry so I appreciate it. And you, Alastor, nice to meet you" she turned to face the radio demon "you were quite the talk in wrath when you first entered hell and I can see why. Apart from Rosie, you're the best dressed here with that smile."

"You're never fully dressed without one sweetheart. I haven't heard much about you but you put on quite the show" Alastor smirked. His ego was stroked but he had to play with hers

"I don't expect you to know me. I haven't been in pride in a while besides to visit Rosie. I will say, I do enjoy your podcast. The way you have with those screams is like music to my ears" she grinned knowing what he was doing from the start "plus your work is very much impressive. My only complaint is those breaks you take in between the screams to talk" she laughed.

Alastors smile creaked slightly but didn't drop at any point. She stared at Alastor, her eyes squinting lightly as her voice entered his head

"Alastor dear, please remove your shadows from the other rooms in my house if you want to keep them" his shadows retreated back into his body "thank you. I thought I was going to have to tear them apart"