The ass cream man

Start from the beginning

Mike doesn't usually eat junk food, let alone icecream but this was better than any other icecream he's ever had. It was so cheap and yet so good. He even got it for free. Mike took a bite out of the cone. He noticed the icecream wasn't that cold and had a rich and thick consistency. He had to say thank you some how. This  nice gesture made his already great day a whole lot better.

"Hey, what's your name man?" He asked trying to sound cool. "My names Brad." Hd man said with a smile. Mike reached into his pocket and pulled out something flat. Brad put his hand out preparing to reject payment but in Mike's hand was his business card. Brad paused then took it in hand and looked at it. It was black and shiny with Mike on the cover doing a yoga pose. The title was 'Mike's Physical Therapy' and had a few numbers on it. "Here's my card. As a thanks please come by and let me stretch you out or mabe give you a massage. A-As a thanks." Mike blushed hard as he avoided Brad's gaze. Brad looked at him with awe then smiled hard and looked down at the card again. "Thats nice of you, Thanks..Mike." He smirked as the name flowed over his tongue.

They sat there for a moment taking each other in as Mike finished the cone. Brad noticed Mikes freckles and his orange stubble. The nylon tank top Mike wore was wet at the chest. Brad could see his nipples perking out and the outline of his pectorals. His gaze rode down and he was caught off guard to see something rising in Mikes baggy shorts. His eyes widened, it had to be at least 10 inches right now. Was it still soft? The thought brought red to his cheeks and the rest of his face. Mike caught the change in hue as Brad glanced away. Then looking down he jumped back and grabbed at his crotch, quickly attempting to adjust his excitment from view. This however proved impossible. His shorts were too freeing and he hadn't worn any underwear.

"Ah I um... sorry about that." He said nervously still fighting the monster in his pants for control. Brad glanced back and smiled at him, finding him all the more attractive. An idea lit up in his eyes and a smirk spread on one side of his mouth. "Hey, how about I give you a lift home? That way you don't have to jog around all...hot and bothered." He suggested. Mike grinned and straightened up, hands leaving the beast to throb as it wished.

"Yes, that would be great, thanks." He said, still blushing so brightly his freckles nearly disappeared.

Mike managed a waddle to the door as brad opened it for him. After buckling up and giving brad his address, they were on their way. Mike kept nervously looking out the window, trying to distract himself. He felt a bit of his dignity return now that his rod was mostly out of sight. At the stop signs, Brad would look over at Mike wondering what to say. It had grown quiet and awkwardness polluted the air.  He couldn't help but keep noticing the tall throbbing tent in mikes lap. He really wished he was better at socializing. He remembers the card Mike passed him. The offer was so nice, he had to consider it. Finally an Idea peaked into his mind.

"I have to make a few more rounds for the day. I am off tomorrow if your free for that massage?" Brad said. Mike covered his face with his palm failing to conceal his smile. "I'm free. How about we get together at around twelve?" Mike replied. He glanced over at Brad to see him smirking. It was almost mischievous the way the ends of his mouth would curve up, mustache moving aside like curtains bringing it more into view.

"Alright then, it's a date." Brad said.

Mike couldn't handle it. His boner was throbbing at full length now and he probably sprung a leak at this point but was too ashamed to look down at it. He was so embarrassed but also so excited, he hadn't scared the nice icecream man away. "Yeah..huh that's awesome." He said as the truck pulled into his driveway. Mike opened the door and unbuckled his seat belt, brushing the strap against his Hard on; he smothers a moan in his throat. "I'll see you then" Mike choked, exiting the truck and speed walking to his welcoming front door. "Bye!" Brad yelled, then drove away. Waving goodbye to Brad till he was out of sight, Mike dashed through the door and jumped onto his couch. He sighed heavily into the brown soft  cushion. "That was intense." He said to himself. 'Did that really just happen? Brad's so hot and hairy and ..ugh...those eyes!' Mike was stoked for tomorrow.