Some days passed and Bob continued with his daily life, ignoring what happened on the day of the storm, until he learned that there was going to be a parade in the city soon, and although he lived far away from there, he always liked to go to see the stores, the people and also the balloons. That last one gave Bob an idea, he went to buy some things and returned in a couple of hours, carrying a parade balloon ready to inflate, people had the freedom to take some to the parade, but many did not do it for the long and hard work of filling it up to make it giant.

Bob with the peace of mind of how the PUMPBOT did his work without problems, took it out of the basement where he had kept it after returning the day of the storm and placed it in the yard. He knew for this case that he would need to fill it with helium, so he went near the neck of the robot, and saw that there was the switch that changed the form of inflation, was selected in air, so with his finger he change it to helium, and like the other time, he start waiting for him to do his job as before.

“CLICK”

But it was not so, the PUMPBOT after starting, did the same procedure to check around for objects to inflate, although with some delays, he could see some sparks coming out of his body, as if it had failures. Bob was confused with what was happening, but chose to wait a little longer to see if he fixed himself. The robot went to the center of the garden where the large globe was to be filled, and right next to it was Bob. Then the PUMPBOT opened his chest and the hose came out of there, and with a rapid movement, the hose inserted into Bob's mouth.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob was a little stunned by what happened, so he did not realize what was happening, the bulges of the hose went to his jaws and entered his throat, each lump inflated his cheeks while slowly growing his stomach , the rate at which Bob was swelling was not fast but if constant, after a few seconds, he came back and quickly placed his hands on the mouthpiece to try to remove it, without success.

In time, Bob had a little harder time concentrating on avoiding what was happening to him, helium was making him dizzy, and he also felt like his shirt adjusted as his belly expanded, and slowly so did his legs, the PUMPBOT was failing and confused Bob's mouth with a mouthpiece of a balloon.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

“SNAP!”

Bob stopped his work and looked down to check that sound, it turned out to be one of the buttons on his shirt that had flown, revealing his belly underneath.

“SNAP!”  “SNAP!” “SNAP!”

The rest of his buttons followed the same path, until everyone got fired from his place, that caused his belly to swell more than before, since he had no restrictions. Bob placed his hands on his stomach, feeling very soft, as if he were touching a beach ball, which was just the size of his stomach at the time, while stretching sounds were heard and his body screeched like an expanding balloon.

After that he stopped being distracted and continued trying to remove the hose, but his efforts were useless, since the PUMPBOT was responsible for keeping it in his mouth, that made him realize something. Bob stopped and began to move to reach the robot and turn it off, so he was going to stop his inflation. As he approached the PUMPBOT, the robot moved away from him, while continuing to pump helium constantly.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob's attempts to reach and deactivate the robot did not work, and each time it was more difficult to move freely, at that time his cheeks were still swollen even if the bulges of the hose did not arrive, revealing that they were already inflating just like his body. His pants stretched and ripped quickly, which meant his legs were swelling now. That made it much harder for Bob to be able to walk, and every time he did the PUMPBOT it distanced from him.