Cuddle Time Fwoomphs

Start from the beginning

“You’re the loveliest of all gentlemen out there, sweetie…” Theo muttered, sliding the thin hose under his boyfriends latex trousers….and latex undies all while pushing it into his perky rear end slowly, until it had been set up the way it should be. Once he had been secured in Ben’s ass, Theo straddled Ben’s lap with the squeeze pump in one hand and the other gently resting it’s self on Ben’s belly. Apparently before they even got to the fun part there was an evident trouser bulge on the artist.

Ben could spot the bulge that was coming from his boyfriends trousers, so he allowed his hand to move down his body and slide it into his boyfriends trousers so he get a hold of his special hose, all the while letting out a tiny moan from the tiny hose being inserted into his ass and being straddled by his boyfriend. “Mmmm, you are so hot and needy right now~”

“…W-well, why wouldn’t I be? I-I’m going to get to pump up the hottest, yet most delicate balloon boy that there ever was~” Theo stammered, whilst looking up at his boyfriend, giving him a meek smile. This also caused his trouser bulge to gently to start throbbing underneath Ben’s hand. But now the fun could really start as the artist gave Ben one preparatory pump, just so that he how and his body would react to the air that was going inside him~

Hissss
Ben let out a slight moan as he could feel the air slowly start rushing into his body and into his belly, allowing it to bulge a tiny bit, all while he started to get a bulge in his own trousers and him to start rubbing Theo’s member.

Theo could hear the marvellous hissing sound that Ben’s body was producing and how his body was in taking the air that made him moan ever so wonderfully. Theo shifted his body side to side as his pants bulge was being so well caressed by Ben’s hands all while beginning to make a slow and steady rhythm of pumping while allowing his free hand that was on the side of the latex-clad male’s belly to start stroking it gently with the tips of his delicate fingers. “L-Love you…~”

Ben kissed Theo seeing how the both of them were enjoying the rubbing and letting out a few moans out of his mouth, allowing his boyfriend to hear the sounds of pleasure that Ben was getting. “Mmmmm~Y-You’re so good at this and I love you too my darling inflater.” Ben’s hand continues to rub up and down on Theo’s member as the pair of them start to notice Ben’s own trouser bulge.

“N-No, you’re the one who is always good to me…” Theo muttered, peaking down Ben’s body only to see that he was getting his own trouser bulge, making Theo swallow hard. “H-Hehehe…I’m glad that I’m able to get you excited as well~” He commented, all while continuing to slowly pump Ben up, allowing his explosive boyfriend to gain more air for his exquisite belly to work with, all the while moaning in delight from his crotch being rubbed and returning the caresses, but on Ben’s belly however.

Hisssss Hissssss
Ben allowed himself to look downwards, whilst carrying on with what he was doing but also enjoying the feeling of his belly slowly extending outwards towards his shirt, with his belly getting ready to start pushing his shirt outwards. “Wh-What? D-Does my other area not get any attention from my hot and needy boyfriend, huh?” Ben retorted at Theo with a smirk while his hand was playing with Theo’s dick.

“P-Please, k-keep it…Slow…” Theo requested to his lover, not wanting to have his orgasm early on in the inflating, while wanting Ben to slow down on the pumping of Theo’s member. He returned back to slowly caressing Ben’s belly, breathing heavily, he listened to what his inflating boyfriend request and started to caress the mage’s trouser bulge with just as much love and attention, while being addicted to the noisy belly that was in front of him. He loved seeing the very slight bloat to it and continued to fill him up with more air with every single pump…”M-My beautiful balloon…~”