Andrew stands up from his chair wearing his regular black slacks and white button up but the sleeves were rolled up and first two buttons were off. Imani stares as he walks up to her and stands infront of her.

"You ever heard about the three feet rule." She jokes nervously.

Why am I so nervous she thinks.

"You're funny when you're nervous." He says.

He lifts his hand ,picking up her chin and looks into her eyes. Then someone burst through the door.

Imani pushes him away heavily breathing and in walks his mom.

She opens her mouth to speak but sees Imani nervous and her son glaring at her.

"Oh what's going on in here." She asks and Imani's normally calm and collected self shys away from the fact her bosses mother almost saw them do whatever it was.

"I'm taking you out tonight you have the rest of the day off." Andrew says whispering in her ear and she nods her head and quickly walks away after saying hello to Andrew's mom.

Imani's POV

Oh Lord. This man has doomed me. Curse him and his smile and face.

I enter my car and head home trying to think of what to do before Mr. boss man takes me out. I buy some groceries.

Entering my apartment I carefully take off the outfit I wore into my wardrobe considering I barely wore it for an hour.

I change into my green juicy couture outfit, Uggs and head out the door.

I stop at the red light and my mind drifts to the man who signs my checks

I stop at the red light and my mind drifts to the man who signs my checks. When I first met him I didn't like him he was so uptight and passive aggressive and overtime I realize he was just a quieter person so it was ok.

After about a month working for him I had a tiny crush on him but I suppressed it for so long I just didn't then the event this weekend happened and feelings are trickling back. After finally making it to target I grab my AirPods so no one talks to me and put them in my ear.

I look at Spotify and play ooh nah man by SiR and Masego. I go to my notes app and start shopping around. I start of in the cvs section of target and get some face wash moisturizer and those sort of things.

I see a lady very young looking probably my age but taller than me standing and staring at the hair section picking up random things and dropping.

"I use mielle shampoos and conditioner if you need a suggestion. " I say politely.

She faces my direction and nods her head at me and picks them. I look at her face paying attention to her expression and she looks scared.

"Are you ok."

She turns to me. "I think I know you but they wouldn't like that." She says and walks away.

A paper drops from her hand and I pick it up. It has the number 23 on it. And some other numbers.

I take a picture of it and put the paper in my purse and continue shopping thinking about her.

After getting everything I pay and head back home. I finally check my phone and see Andrew sent me a next saying he's coming for me at 9.

It was 6.30 I take a shower and put on my Versace robe. And start my makeup I connect my phone to my speaker playing J.J.D 1&2 by fela kuti.

I dance in stool infront of vanity and have fun as my playlist shuffles different songs. Since I was 18 I've been watching Jackie Aina and Uche Natori make videos for my makeup and now I'm a professional.

I go to my wardrobe and get a nice long black backless dress and my pair of Christian Louboutins.

I put my dress on and walk around my apartment looking for my gold jewelry

I put my dress on and walk around my apartment looking for my gold jewelry. I normally take my jewelry off and place them randomly so I never know where they are. After finding my rings and bracelets I head to my jewelry box and get my necklace.

My parents aren't biologically mine. I was adopted cause my parents died. I was meant to inherit some stuff when I turn 23 and the only thing I got was this necklace with letters L and I on it so I assume that's their name or smth.

I put it on and I hear my doorbell ring I spray my ysl opium perfume and another perfume that Callie gave me. She says it'll have all the guys after me so I assume it smells really good. But I'm honestly not trying to have anyone's attention minus Andrew.

I open the door and he walks in with a huge bouquet of red roses.

"Are all these for me." I ask

"Of course they are." Andrew says and I pick the bouquet from him it's so big that it covers my face and I can't really see.

I feel his hand on my back guiding me to the kitchen and I drop the flowers on the counter.

"You look gorgeous." He says looking at me and I thank God I'm not light or her see my blush.

"Thank you."

Third person POV

Imani walks passed him to get her bag that only had her phone and lipgloss in it. Andrew breathes in as the familiar smell of her perfume fills his nostrils mixed with something else and he felt himself feeling a bit more aroused by her perfume.

Little did either of them know Callie gave her pheromone perfume.

It was going to be a long night.
__________________________________

Authors note.

I'm out in some of Andrew and Imani's POV but the book is mainly third person.

Comment and vote