TP whispered : han han.. rukh main group mein messege karti hu..

She sent a message to their group for help.. no one saw it. Now Teju's phone got switched off. And Arohi's phone doesn't have Teju's friend's number. She only bad TejRan and Arjun's number.

P.S. - it happens sometimes that all are busy when you need them. Not intentionally but just not the right time.

After an hour, Arjun's class ended and he took out the phone. He saw multiple missed calls from Teju and Arohi. He panicked.. he also checked their.. He got tensed . He tried to call them. But their phones were busy because Prince and Om were also trying to call. So at last no one was able to reach Teju and Aarohi because now all were trying to reach them over the phone call. But Karan was not aware of all these.

Arjun called Karan but his phone was switched off now. Then Arjun started towards the flat and on the way he connected with Prince, Shivin and Om. Other friends were still unaware of the situation.

Here in the flat, Teju and Arohi drifted into sleep after crying in the bathroom. They were sleeping on the floor only. Actually they went into bathroom and locked themselves there.

Om went to Karan's office since his phone was not working and informed everything to him.

KK : what!! Shit!! How can I be so irresponsible..Om jaldi chal.

Manager : but sir yeh meeting?

KK : if you can continue, you can ..

Man : but sir .. they needed you.

KK irritated : then I don't need the fucking deal. Just move from my way..

He slightly pushed the manager whom Om said sorry and ran behind KK.

Om : Karan shant! Unhe kuch nahi hua hoga..  Arjun, Prince aur Shivin gaye hai ghar ki taraf.

KK : par hua kya hoga achanak ?! Meeting mein baithne se pahele hi Bholu se baat hui.. tab toh sab thik tha..

Om : koi baat nahi jaake dekhte hai..

KK was driving fast. Shivin, Arjun and Prince reached first. They started banging the door. Arjun forgot his keys today.

AP : Aarohi, Teju open the door..

They rang the bell. But it was not working as they switched off the main switch. 10 minutes passed.

P : bhai koi awaz bhi nahi aa rahi.. ghar bhi andhera hai lagta hai. Kahi wo log bahar kahi?

AK : bahar kahan dhundhe?

He ran towards the security guard.

AK : uncle aapne Aarohi aur Tejasswi ko bahar jate dekha hai

Sec : nahi beta.. main toh abhi aya duty pe.. subha wala guards toh tha hi nahi aaj.. agar wo hota toh shayad dekhta..

P : thik hai. Thank you uncle.

They again ran towards flat. At that time Om and Karan also reached.

KK : tum log abhi bhi bahar kya kar rahe ho?

P : bhai sun.. lagta hai dono ghar pe nahi hai.. kabse darwaza pit rahe hai koi nahi aya kholne aur andar se koi awaz bhi nahi ayi aur andar koi light bhi nahi jal rahi hai..

AP : main keys leke jana bhul gaya tha bhai.. sorry. 

KK : toh darwaza tod dete.. hato tum dono..

He irritatedly went towards the door and opened it with his keys. But door was not opening because of the furnitures Teju and Aarohi put.