"Can one of you guys send Jey the address for the get together this evening?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." Stacy took out her phone sending him a quick text.

"Thanks, my phone died and the number is changed." Leanne explains.

"Speaking of Jey. I saw you two leave together yesterday." Jesse notes telling her.

Almost immediately Leanne blushed. "Tell us what's up girl!" She playfully tap her shoulder as they sat down at a table.

"Well, he took to his room, said we were sharing." Leanne explains, "and we hung out."

"And by hung out you mean had sex." Stacy says.

"Stacy!" Leanne slaps her arm.

"What it's the truth." The girl replied, "am I wrong?"

Leanne's silence gave the pair her answer.

Gasping Jesse and Stacy laugh, "what! How was it, how was he?"

"Why do you guys wanna know?" She questions them.

"Because, I wanna know what had Liv so skippy down to the ring every week on smackdown live back in the day." Stacy comments.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Leanne asks looking at her friends.

Before she could say anything Jesse stops her, "do you really think we should be talking about this?" She stares at her sister.

"Why can't we talk about it?" A clueless Leanne asks looking between the two.

"I mean she would find out eventually." Stacy says, answering her sister.

"Uh, hello?" Leanne waves at them.

"Yeah but shouldn't it be Jey to do that, not us." Jesse tells her.

"Not really, the whole roster knew, so even if she found it, who says it has to be from Jey." Stacy shrugs nonchalantly.

"Find out about what?" Leanne asks.

"Yeah but maybe-"

"What the hell do I need to know about Liv Morgan and my boyfriend!" Leeanne snaps talking a bit to harsh and loud.

So much so that a group of people in vercinity looks at them. Feeling the eye she shrinks in her seat and glares at her friends.

"Somebody, better tell me what the hell is going on." She grits.

Completely unphased Stacy sips her drink and looks at Leanne beginning to explain. "OK so before the Usos disappeared off TV for their vacation in 2019, Jey had this fling with Liv for- I don't like two years. They were like friends with benefits."

"That's what Jey said." Jesse points out.

"But Liv had a whole different story, she said when Jey started to pursue her, he was like head on in it. Always wanting to be around her, heavy on the physical touch department. They were like in a relationship just- I guess- never official." Stacy explains.

"But one night, we heard a screaming match going on outside our room. Liv was pissed off, crying like crazy and screaming, Jey tried comforting her but she slapped him and got violent, us, Jimmy and Roman had to break it up." Jesse explains.

"Why were they fighting?" Leanne asks.

"Liv wanted to make the relationship legit, Jey wasn't down for it." Stacy answers.

"And because of the messiness of it all, Usos were drafted to Raw and Liv stayed on smackdown." Jesse tells her the end result.

"Turns out though, the relationship was way more messy in the midst of it." Stacy continues.

"How do you guys even know all this?" Leanne asks. "Why didn't I ever find out about this?"

"We know because after we stopped the fight, we helped Jimmy calmed down Jey and he was pretty pissed about the situation. Apparently she had been bringing up the relationship talk for weeks after they agreed to do just friends with benefits." Stacy says.

"I mean two years is a long time for just sex." Leanne comments.

"Yeah but I don't know, I guess he never saw a future with her." She shrugs.

The story Leanne just heard had the woman thinking. She never knew that Jey and Liv even had a thing, so it made her wonder what else she didn't know. She didn't blame him for not mentioning a messy relationship though, if he only knew about everything she went through, he'd look at her differently, with pitty, like she's a victim and she didn't want that.

And it wasn't like he was some horrible guy, he just found himself in an arrangement that went sour. She also didn't blame Liv, she only had it once and it didn't take a fool to know that it was good.

"Anyway, off of that, how was it?" Stacy got back to the original question.

"It was amazing." She answers smiling.

"Since he practically retook your virginity, give it like a month and then follow up." Stacy nods. Leanne laughs at the comment, shaking her head at her friend.

"Real question though, is he vocal?" Jesse asks.

"Girl," Leanne looks at her friends speaking in a tone that screamed, yes, yes and yes.

"I'll tell you guys that he like to play it risky." Leanne says recalling the elevator ride before the hotel.

It wasn't something she was going to tell them ever, but it sure was something she would remember for a long time.

"Oh so Jey is a freak." Stacy states.

"I don't know yet but so far boy is not afraid to push me to my limit." She says shootinh them a smirk.

The sister laughs at her comment as the trio carried in their conversation, eating food before leaving.

𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 -JEY USOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें