𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢.

Начните с самого начала

"I need to go before my dad comes around asking for me. It's a long weekend, they probably have something planned..." Lilly took the covers off her and started to gather her stuff.

"Jed is covering for us he says the coast is clear for now" Theo said to her and she nodded about to walk out the room. "I'll call you?"

"Yeah" she smiled and opened the door to walk out seeing Jed standing there. "Hi"

"Hey Lil, best if you run while there's no one here" the boy told her and she nodded rushing down the hall to her room.

When she walked in she saw Josie just waking up which she knew either way she wouldn't have been able to avoid her. Josie knew that Lilly hadn't slept in their room and quite frankly she was done having to lie to Josie about her life and Theo. She just wanted to find a way where they could all get along.

"I'm not even going to engage..." Josie groaned getting up from her bed.

"Jo...nothing happened I swear" Lilly said knowing it was probably everyone's talk. Which she hated she would have to face when she was out there with the rest of the students.

"Not the one you have to lie to save it for dad if he ever hears about it" her twin said knowing the way Lilly worked but this time it sounded genuine which caused Josie to pause and look at her sister who had an uncomfortable look on her face. "Did he do something?!"

"No! We just didn't do it and fell asleep. Everything is fine I just feel bad I got his hopes up just for me to back out at the last minute..." Lilly replied, making her twin frown and walked over to her making her sit down.

"Lilly you're allowed to back out of anything you don't want to do at any time it does not matter. Did he say something? Was he mad at you?" Josie knew not to think about Theo too highly; he was too known for messing with girls while he was not with Lilly.

"No he said it was fine he was actually really sweet but I still feel weird but I think we're okay" Lilly shrugged as she was brought into a hug by Josie.

"You need to learn when someone says it's okay then that's what they mean" Josie said while she held her sister but her comment made Lilly pull away.

"I say I'm fine all the time and I don't mean it, what makes others any different?"

"If he's not straight up with you about it then it's not your problem you gave him the chance and didn't take it. I know you care about him but you can't force him to tell you something" Josie knew Lilly always thought too much about if Theo was lying to her or not.

He was hard when it came to expressing his feelings he was never taught to. Now Lilly was an open book but only to the people she trusted. When she trusted someone she opened up completely and she wished others did the same with her because she would never judge them she just wanted to help especially Theo.

"He said he would call me so..." Lilly just stood back up. "What about you? Everything okay with the stuck up boy"

"Stop calling him that. Other people could say the same about you" Josie warned watching Lilly take clothes from her closet.

"Josie one thing is when you're stuck up but with reason and another being stuck up just because he thinks he's better than us" Lilly corrected.

"And you don't think you're better than him?" Josie questioned knowing the girl was contradicting herself.

"I don't think I know it. Get my point?" Lilly waited for a response but Josie just preferred not to engage. "Well I'm going to shower"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══