♡‧₊˚𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜 ˚₊‧♡

Mingi was always a good boy. The best bunny there is. He made sure to keep things clean and dust free, and always made sure the housework was done on time. Most of all he never let any plant die. Always making sure to crop them just when they were at their peak, even if that meant waking up before the sun. He took pride in his natural gardening skills.

Dragging his body up, knowing if he went back to rest he would wake up far too late. Finally getting up, letting out a long yawn. He sluggishly made his way up the spiral staircase. Letting his socks glide over the smooth almost marbled flooring. He stopped at the first room to the right, walking through. Whining out 'It's too early' as he rummaged through trying to find a more appropriate outfit for his tasks. As if he wasn't just gonna wear the same thing he usually does.

He slipped into a loose cardigan, loving the soft fuzzy feeling against his smooth skin. Afterwards finding loose fitting brown overalls. The pockets really came in handy, cleaning the dirt out of them....not so much. But as long as it gets the job done, he doesn't mind.  Slipping into a run down pair of brown sneakers. They have creases all over and mud embedded so much into the bottoms it's almost impossible to clean out, which would be a waste of time since they solely have one purpose. Chores. Walking to the other side of the room, he looked into the gold trimmed mirror setting against the wall. Taking his sleeve to wipe the dust, but not so hard the cracks cut his cardigan. Looking at his outfit, Mingi lets out a huff.

'Good enough for yard work.'

The sound of little pits and pats as he skipped back down the staircase echoed and bounced across the walls. The place was big, too big even for a bunny his size. He hated how every little sound would echo because no matter how much he filled the place, it was simply not enough. 'Maybe if someone was here with me it wouldn't seem so empty' he thought about it for a second, only for loneliness to start seeping into his chest, he quickly shook off the thought. Thinking about it wasn't doing him any good.

Making it down the stairs he grabbed the lattice wooden basket laced with a white bow that was sitting near the front door. Making sure to double check everything he needed was inside.

Smiling as he skipped through the dirt path, one that was surrounded with the prettiest lilies and bluebell flowers. smile widening even more, filled with pride that he's managed to keep them all alive for this long. A few years ago he sprinkled wild flower seeds along with planting a few specific ones, but never got his hopes up that they'd survive.

If anyone were to glance they'd think a whole family lived here by the size of the garden. Off to the side there was a beautiful greenhouse, made entirely out of glass windows, some which are stained with beautiful pinks, blues, and a few others.  When the sun hits just right, it creates a rainbow shining down onto the ground. That mixed with all the flowers, it was breathtaking.

Aside from that there were a fair amount of fruit trees as well, ranging from apples to ume. He planted them all when he first moved, knowing that after a while it would pay off and he'd have free fruit for life.

Closer to where he was standing was a whole assortment of vegetables and vines of juicy strawberries.

He carefully bent down pulling the carrots and potatoes that were ready out. There was way more than he needed himself but a good amount he would sell at the markets. He made sure to smack the dirt off each one as he pulled. ' Pipo, pipo, pipo pipopi' he hummed out as he continued down the line.

Soon enough the woven basket was filled to the brim. Mingi would have to empty them into the bigger basket he had off to the side. No way he was going to carry all of that. He was strong, sure, but not stupid enough to pull his back out.  He continued humming while dumping the veggies out, only to return where he left off.