Extra: A New Fawn

Start from the beginning

Alastor rubbed Lucifers back slowly, helped the blonde calm down from embarrassment. Lucifer slowly looked up and looked at Charlie. "Charlie, darling, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon, okay?" He said, watching his daughter's face twist with disappointment but then come to understanding. She heard her girlfriend, Vaggie, call for her and she hopped off the stool and waved goodbye to them as she ran off to help Vaggie.

Alastor smirked as he stood behind Lucifer, pressing himself up behind Lucifer and caged him in to the counter top. He watched the blonde grow red and tip his head back, seeing the flustered look on his small lovers face. "So~ you sure I can't help give Charlie a little sibling~?" He purred out and that made Lucifer blush travel down to his chest, his breathing increased as he looked around. He grabbed Alastor's hand and pulled him to the elevator, a crackle of radio static and chuckles following him from Alastor.

Alastor grabbed Lucifer's neck getting him a whine from the male, kissing him deeply and holding him in place. "Be a good boy okay~" The red head purred which god him a whimper of compliance from Lucifer. Good. His hands ran over Lucifer's body, feeling the silk pajamas against his claws. Once the elevator dinged, Alastor picked up Lucifer and carried him to his room. Well, more like their room.

The kings old room had basically become his work shop, and he'd been staying with Alastor every night. They basically couldn't sleep without the other there since the battle with Lilith. To hear the other softly sleeping beside them, when either of them awoke from a nightmare felt the other reach for them, it calmed both of their damned souls. Made them feel like they had this small sliver of heaven between them. But there was no sleeping now. No, Alastor had much planned for there 'activities' for the day.

As soon as they got to the radio tower, he threw the king on his bed. "Ugh, could you be a bit more gentle jeez." The Blonde glared, sitting there as he watched Alastor take his sleep shirt off. He was no longer mad. The Radio Demon leaned down, kissing his neck softly as he ran his hands over him. "So~ do I just fill you up and your body takes care of it~ because I can do that till you pass out~" he growled softly, nipping his neck that earned him his gold reward of his lovers blood.

"Ah... well yes but, I have to change." Lucifer said and softly moaned at the sucking on his neck from Alastor drinking in his blood. He softly pushed Alastor back who complied and looked confused at Lucifer. "Change? I'm literally about to rip all your clothes off." He said confused as Lucifer laughed at his comment. "No dummy, shape change, er I guess shape shift. I have to change my body." He said and Alastor looked confused, but didn't ask questions as he gave him the look to continue. He watched as a simple snap of his fingers, and a poof of gold smoke, Lucifer looked the same. The exact same.

"Ducky, you didn't change." Alastor said and the blonde grew red in frustration that his very smart boyfriend was so stupid over this. "Alastor! I gave myself a fucken pussy!" He ripped his pants down to show the smooth area, pink clit just barely showing beneath the white lips.

Alastor looked stunned, staring at it while Lucifer felt his face start to heat up more. "S-Stop staring..." He muttered looking away shyly before gasping as the warm tongue of his lover licked his slit slowly. He felt goosebumps litter his skin, looking down at the red head, feeling his hands grab the pants and underwear and slid them off. His hands moved to grab behind his knees, softly bringing them up as Alastor's tongue moved along his folds, tasting the sweet juices of his small lover. "Mmm~ I am most definitely giving Charlie a little sibling~" The Radio Demons eyes looked up, hunger in his eyes as Lucifer blushed deeply, feeling his own arousal quickly increase.

Lucifer was panting softly, looking down at his lover as he felt his tongue quickly working on him. He ran his fingers through his own hair, trying to remain composed. He took this form once or twice mainly for fun with Lilith but now... now Alastor wanted to put a baby in him and fuck it felt so hot. It felt so good. He needed him, craved him. The familiar feeling of tendrils running along his body helped ease him in as they held his legs in place. Alastor's shadow peaked up behind Alastor, looking between Lucifer's legs and making a hungry expression. "M-mm~! S-Stop teasing..." The Tiny King whimpered out, his toes curling as he felt the familiar knot in his stomach starting to build up.