01. Stolen ICEE? Bitch gonna pay!

Avery

"Will that be all for you?" the cashier who looked about two times my age looking me up and down.

"Yeah." I said annoyed as he shamelessly eye rapped me.

"That will be $1.99." I handed him the money just in time to hear a couple people scream.

"NOBODY MOVE!" I looked to the door where three people were rushing in with those really awesome spy glasses and guns.

"YOU! DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!" The one in front shouted to me. Me being me however speaks before my brain can function.

"So, you gotta hold someone at gun point to get some action then huh?" I asked instantly regretting it.

"What the fuck did you just say to me!?" the guy yelled at me while his friends snickered behing his back.

Nice one Avery, now this guy is gonna shoot you and rape your dead corpse because he probably has a tiny wiener and no one wants to fuck him.

I laughed at my own thoughts.

"Why the fuck are you talking about me to yourself!?" the guy stomped over to me fuming while his friends were practically rolling on the floor with laughter.

"Shit! I said that stuff out loud? Wait does that mean you admit to having a tiny wiener?" I asked literally throwing my face in my hand while I argued with myself in my mind blocking him out.

The sound of fighting brought me back to reality as he knocked the cashier guy around. He beat him so much that he literally knocked a couple teeth out. I studied them for a moment before looking back to the tiny wiener guy who was still beating the pervert.

Serves the bastard right for perving me up and down.

"Now, you tell your boss that if he ever steals from us, or tries to take over our territory again, we won't leave a messenger and then we'll come after him and pull off his finger nails and cut off his fingers before we kill him." the tiny wiener guy said before motioning for the other two guys to follow him out.

"By the way, your right. The bastard does deserve it, perving or not." the guy said smirking at me and tilting his glasses slightly so he could look me up and down himself before he whistled and pushed his glasses back up his nose. I barely even noticed him grab my ICEE out of my hand and by the time I did he was already out the store and I was pissed.

"BITCH! GET BACK HERE WITH MY ICEE!" I yelled stomping out of the store to see him driving away. I looked on the ground for a rock to throw at him but found something of even greater importance. I opened the wallet and grinned evily at the school I.D. inside. His eyes were the same, even in his picture and now I can exact my revenge.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" no doubt I sounded absolutely insane as I stood in the parking lot laughing evily, so as the 'normal' person I am I regained my composure, stuffed the wallet in my back pocket and quickly headed home to plan.

__________The next day___________

"Hey hun, how can I help you?" the woman at the front office asked smiling.

"Um, my boyfriend told me he was forgot a lunch today, so I just wanted to drop this one by." I said smiling brightly at her as though I really was bringing lunch to my boyfriend and not a drug thug who stole my ICEE.

Lol drug thug. I don't know for sure if he deals with drugs or not, but I wouldn't doubt it.

"Okay, what's his name?" she asked grabbing the sack lunch from me.

"Ian Smith, and could you possibly give it to him without any other kids knowing? He doesn't really want people to know about us yet." I said inwardly laughing evily at phase one's successful completion.

"Of course hun, I get it." she said smiling sweetly at me.

"Excellent." I grinned tapping my fingers together dramatically after I'd gotten outside. Wow how original right? Total Mr. Burns right their.

Now it's time to go home and think up phase two! You'd better watch out Ian Smith, I'm coming for you and revenge is a badass. Or maybe that's just me. Either way you'd better damn well be prepared!