Somewhere only we know-Ominis

I had the idea to split this story in two so you can decide who you end up with. I promise I'm trying my best for all of you Omi lovers, although Seb's will probably have more emotion. Sorry guys :(

Today would be my last day at Hogwarts. The place I called home for 2 years, along with the people I loved most. I had been through so much with them, but it just made our friendship stronger.

I should be at the end-of-year feast right now, but it would be too much to handle. Closure would just make this whole thing feel over. So I was walking the Hogwarts grounds, without permission, of course. But I'm not sure if this is worse than dealing with the feast. Every step I took brought back memories. I walked towards the Quidditch pitch.

My first year at Hogwarts, late to the sorting ceremony because of Professor Fig.

Introducing myself to other members of the Slytherin house, and meeting my two best friends, Sebastian Sallow and Ominis Gaunt.

Discovering that I possess a special ancient magic ability, one that nobody has seen in years.

My first time at Hogsmeade, taking down a troll with Sebastian.

Beating Imelda's time in every broom race she put me through.

When I got to the Quidditch pitch, I let the breeze tickle my face, remembering how Professor Black brought back Quidditch for my 6th year, so I decided to try out. I earned the spot as one of the Slytherin Chasers, while Sebastian was chosen as a Beater.

Eventually, I started walking in the opposite direction, towards the Black Lake, which I spent more than enough time looking at it from the common room. Every step I took made me never want to leave this place.

Supporting Garreth through his horrible potion creations.

Every single Keeper's trial, which I was sworn not to tell anyone about.

Watching the stars with Amit.

Watching Ranrok kill his brother, my only goblin friend, Lodgok.

Winning crossed wands, becoming the champion of the school.

Siding with Ominis during the darkest part of Sebastian's journey, causing the only fight we've ever had.

Returning Biscuit the mooncalf to that poor goblin.

Taking Polyjuice Potion and becoming Professor Black.

Comforting Ominis when trying to enter the Scriptorium.

Taming a Graphorn.

Watching Sebastian kill his uncle.

Casting "Revelio" every 2 seconds to find every page of that wizard's field guide.

Breeding Thestrals and rescuing animals in danger.

Fighting Rookwood and telling Sebastian it wasn't the goblins who cursed his sister.

Defeating Ranrok and returning peace to the wizarding world.

Watching Professor Fig take his last breath.

There were many things to enjoy in my second home, and I feel like I've only experienced a small portion during my time here. I wish I could've done more. I would've at least said goodbye to Professor Fig. He was my first friend in this amazing world, and watching him die was a pain I never want to experience again.

I sat down by the lake and I felt some closure for leaving here. While these were the best years of my life, I have to move on. I was about to stand up and head towards the feast when I caught a glimpse of a head of blond hair, and next to him, a brunette. I smiled, tears in my eyes. This goodbye was going to be the hardest yet.