3. Outlander Who Caught The Wind - Dragon and The Outrider

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Aether looked at the dragon with a critical eye as he narrowed his eyes and watched it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aether looked at the dragon with a critical eye as he narrowed his eyes and watched it.

'Looks like an Anemo dragon if the colour is anything to go by. But what are those spikes on its back?' Aether thought to himself as he looked at the dragon and at the spikes.

Then he turned his attention to the boy who is standing in front of the dragon as he looked at him alongside Paimon.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Don't be afraid... It's alright now, I'm back." The boy said causing Aether to narrow his eyes a bit.

'This guy knows the dragon huh.' Aether thought to himself as he watched the interaction.

"Is he talking... to a dragon?" Paimon asked bewildered.

"Yeah. Looks like it." Aether said adding his own two cents.

But then his chest gem started to glow as a small blast of Anemo was released startling the two at it. However, the two of them weren't the only ones who were startled as the dragon was also startled by it as it roared out. Then it attacked the boy as he jumped back.

"Oh!" Paimon said in shock at what had just happened.

"Who's there!?" The boy shouted as he glared at the direction of the two travelers.

The boy took a few steps back before he disappeared in teal light as Aether saw it with wide eyes. The dragon roared and created great winds before it flew up and into the sky as Aether used his right arm to block the winds.

After the dragon flew into the sky he looked up and watched as it flew away. After it went away the winds also vanished as the forest became calm again. He looked behind him at Paimon who steadied herself.

"That was close! Paimon almost got blown away! Luckily Paimon managed to grab hold of your hair! Thanks." Paimon said with a smile after she sighed.

"It's a good thing that you didn't pull my hair out." Aether said with a joking tone.

"Oh uh, sorry about that. Paimon will be more careful next time." Paimon said as she scratched the back of her head.

"It's fine Paimon. I'm just a bit glad that the dragon didn't notice us and just flew away." Aether said to her as he looked at the sky.

Genshin Impact: The Amazing Aetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें