59 | it look more horrible than before

Comincia dall'inizio

"Breath sounds?" Burke asks.

"Still a little junky. He has a build up fluid in his system." Izzie answers.

"Hey did you just call me a junkie?" Denny asks, as Izzie tries to not smile. "That's not very nice."

"Denny, you're congestive heart failure is getting worse despite the meds." Burke tells him, and Denny nods.

"Alright so how do we proceed?" Denny asks.

"Doctors how do we proceed?" Burke turns to the interns, and Izzie goes to answer, but Alex cuts her off.

"Titrate up his nitrate drip and continue with diuretics plus-" Alex answers.

"ACE-inhibitors, Beta-blockers and start dobutamine." Izzie inturpts.

"I also want his ins and outs recorded and one of you monitoring him at all times." Burke tells them.

"I'll stay." Izzie puts her hand up, immediately.

"Me too." Alex adds, making Izzie and Denny look a little unpleased.

ADDISON LEADS BAILEY with her baby, Maddison, Meredith, Cristina and George to a patient's room, where a pregnant woman laid in bed, with her husband standing beside the bed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Gibson, I'm Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd. I'll be covering for Doctor Pollack." Addison introduces, as Mr. Gibson look at Addison.

"Mrs. Gibson had a pre-term premature rupture of her membranes at 28 weeks." Meredith presents.

"She's confined to supervised bed rest for 7 weeks and has a low grade fever." Cristina adds.

"Can't you just schedule a C? Believe me, I'm ready to have this baby." Mrs. Gibson tells them.

"Hey you and me both." Mr. Gibson adds, chuckling, and Mrs. Gibson shoots him a look.

"I want to get your blood work back before we make any further decisions." Addison tells them.

"I have to pee. Again." Mrs. Gibson groans, as Mr. Gibson helps her get out of bed.

"Come on, here we go." Mr. Gibson says, as his wife walks to the bathroom. He turns to Addison. "I appreciate you taking over my wife's case uh, uh Dr. Pollack says you're the best."

"Oh, it's my pleasure, Mr. Gibson." Addison replies.

"He didn't mention that, ah- wow you bear a striking resemblance to a young Catherine Deneuve." Mr. Gibson tells Addison, who looks surprised. "Oh, you've, you've never heard that before?"

Everyone else in the room look amused.

"Uh, eh, no. Sorry I, I have to say it's a first." Addison replies.

"Been told I look like Halle Berry." Bailey mutters, rocking her baby, making Maddison laugh.

"Ah, beautiful. Beautiful. Well, Miss Deneuve." Mr. Gibson says, as Addison's pager beeps. "Of course, you are too, but by extension."

"Right, we'll be back, um in, later to check on your wife." Addison replies, a little awkward, as she walks out.

"Look forward to it!" Mr. Gibson calls back, as the interns and Bailey follow her.