"Omg- my legs won't stop shaking." I said. Jay chuckled and laughed while watching my legs shake.

"Ok, come on we gotta get the kids." He said

"No. You go I wanna sleep." I mumbled cuddling up under the covers.

"Ok. I'll be back love you." He said coming over to give me a kiss and I tasted myself on his lips.

"Go brush your teeth and stuff" I said with a smile. I tasted damn good but it's just normal to brush your teeth after that.

"No, I wan lick my lips and be able to taste you when I crave you." He winked making me roll my eyes

"Get out Jay. I rolled over and closed my eyes, Before you know it I was fast asleep.

—————————-
"Mom, how many months are you now?" Zaniah asked. I had just picked her up from school and bringing her to her friends house for a hang out.

"5 almost 6, why?"

"Just wondering! What are you going to name her?"

"Not sure yet, I want her name to begin with a D or B." I shrugged.

"Oh okay! Well when you get home pack me a bag, you know ima end up staying the night." Zay said with a chuckle. "Yeah, if your room is clean"

"Uh, it is I think my bed isn't." She said as I turned left into the girls drive way.

"Mhm, better just be your bed. Have fun baby, call me if you need anything, love you." I said as she was getting out the car.

"Love you! Later mom and later baby D or B" she said rubbing my stomach before getting out.

I was craving some McDonald's so I decided to get me and Jay some. We were they only to home Ayden his with his uncle from his dad side.

"Baby! I'm home." I yelled through the house

"I'm in the living room," he said and I walked over there with our food in my hand. "You got us some food? Thank you baby" he said kissing my lips before I sat down on him.

"What are you watching?" I asked getting our food out the bag before eating.

"This show. You watch it I don't know what it's called." He laughed

"Oh. You're watching baddies.. baby I have a question.." I said making him pause the Tv

"Shoot."

"What are we going to name her? I mean I'm ready to start her nursery, we need a name."

"Uh. I don't know.."

"Well I want it to begin with a B or D but I don't know."

"Uh! Brooklyn?" Jay asked making me smile.

I like that.. Brooklyn blue carter?" I asked

"Brooklyn ivy carter." He argued back

"Noo! I like blue as the middle name." I whined

"So we can add both of them, Brooklyn blueivy  carter?" He asked

"Wait. Blue ivy Carter... Blue ivy Carter" I repeated.

"That sounds better than whatever we had in our mind". Jay smiled

"Awh! Is that baby girls name? Blue Ivy Carter?" I asked

"Yeah! It's fire I like it."  Jay said

"Baby girl. You like your name?" I asked to my belly and I felt a little kick "Awh baby she kicked! Omg she likes it. And that was her first time kicking."