Prologue

The name of this is pretty dumb I couldn't think of anything
and also It will show more of the other characters soon don't worry.
I'll update evry week saturday or friday.

He frowns as his brother continued talking about moving in with his girlfriend."I'm sorry momo.I love her and this is her idea so...You understand why I'm doing this?." Momo nods as he walked back to room.

He was upset that he wasn't going to live with his brother.He was also upset knowing his brother took the person he would dedicate his life to.

He opened his closet and took out the clothes he wanted bring.He suddenly thought of an Idea.He runs to his brother's room."NII-CHAN! YOU GUYS CAN SLEEP IN ONE ROOM..."He says and smiles at him.

"You're right...but do you think she'll like that?"Momo suddenly realizes that this idea of his could also hurt him.Seeing his girl with his brother would hurt him.

He smiles at his brother and says."Well you guys can sleep in one room if you want! But is it ok if I'll still go?Don't worry just tell her my room is-"

"I was planning on taking your room since I thought she would think mine was a little creepy."Momo nods."Can I stay here for awhile until I find for a place to stay in?"

After Seijurou took all his clothes from his closet,Momo did the same to his and put it in one bag and moved it into the room of his brother.After all his stuff was in his brother's room and Seijurou's stuff are at momo's room.

Momo looks around his brothers room which was covered with pictures of Gou. He rips out one of the pictures and stares at it.He frowns as he continued ripping some more.

His phone rings and he looked at to see it was rin. He puts it on speaker and continues ripping pictures.

"Hey Rin-senpai..."

"You sound sad...Is this about my sister moving in with you guys?"

"Yeah...So she's kicking you out too?"

"Nah! I moved out of her house a long time ago"

"Eh? Why would leave her alone?"

"Well she can handle herself."Momo puts a photo on the table."So you live alone?"He asks as he took down another photo."I live with Makoto at an apartment..."Momo smiles and raises a brow."Weren't you two dating before?"

"Sh-Shut up"Momo smiles knowing the red head was blushing on the other line."Anyways,know any place I could stay in?"Momo asks as he put out a box and put the pictures in it."I don't know..."He says.

"Hey I'm back..."He heard Makoto's voice in the background."Oh I got to go. Makoto's back"Rin says as he hanged up.

Momo smiles as he put the box on his bed.He looks trough the songs on his phone and plays Shut up and Dance by WALK THE MOON .He dances and sings as he kept putting down photos.

After he was down and his wall was finally just a plain light blue wall he decides to go to a café nearby.He walks in to see a familiar blonde haired boy.He waves at him."Nagisachii!"He approaches the blonde as he stood."Momo-chan!"

They hug each other."So how you doing?"Nagisa asked."Fine...I mean I am going to have to find a new place to stay though."Momo rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh...Uh...I know Rei-chan still has some space in his apartment."He smiled at the orange haired boy.He smiles in excitement."Rei?! Cool! Will he accept me?"

"I'm not sure...Want to visit him and ask him?"Nagisa tilts his head.He nods and Nagisa looks at the cashier."Haru-chan! I'll go now! See you tomorrow!" The black haired boy waived keeping his blank face.

As they arrived to the apartment building they saw a black haired tall boy talking to the one at the lobby."Hey Yamazaki-senpai!"Momo waved as he approached sousuke."Momo? Do you live here?"He asked as he crossed his arms."Don't know yet!"

He messed momo's hair even more."Then good luck with that."He smiles at the landlord."Talk to you later Kisumi."He walks away as Momo looks around the place."Momo-chan let's go see Rei-chan!"He pulls momo to the elevator.

When they arrived to the apartment of Rei; Momo knocks on the door multiple times.Rei finally opens the door."Nagisa-kun would you stop!-Momo?"He questioned."Ah Rei-chan! Can Momo-chan stay with you?"

"No"As he was about to close the door momo pushed it to open a little."W-Wait...Come on! I'll give you some pictures of gou!"Rei tries to close and shakes his head."Why would you think I like that!"

"Please! I'll do anything! I'll clean the dishes and I'll...You like being beautiful and stuff like that...right?"He asked

."Yes?"

"I'll call you beautiful! I mean before I go to sleep and every morning!"

"W-What?"

"Please Rei-chan!"

Rei blushes as he opened the door slowly."I'm only doing this for Nagisa-kun..."He said clicking his glasses. Nagisa hugs him and kisses his cheek.

"Thank you Rei-chan!"Rei blushes as he hugged Nagisa."I'll come tomorrow! Don't worry I'll pay for half of the rent!"He smiles as he ran away from the apartment of rei and out of the Apartment building.

He runs to his house he used to share with his brother.He runs to his brother and hugs him."I got a place to stay in!"He smiles at him."That's great!"He hugs him back.

He runs to his room and packs some of the stuff that was out of his luggage.He then kisses his brother on the cheek and he greeted him goodbye.

He goes back to the Apartment building and smiles looking at the opening of the apartment building and smiles.He gets in and runs up to the room he's going to share with Rei.

"REI-SENPAI!"He said as he dropped his stuff in the room."Oh uh hey Momo-kun..."Rei then sets the rules in his place.A lot of the rules was keeping the place clean.

He then brings Momo to a room with two beds."I usually use the other bed for when Nagisa-kun visits but now that you're here...It's yours."Momo smiles as he jumped on the bed and started flopping and turning on the bed."

"Thanks for accepting to take me in...Beautiful..."

"Ha?"

"I wasn't joking when I said I'd call you that sometimes."

He laughs as Rei welcomes him and simply walks away. Momo looks around the place and smiles at how it shows in his room that he likes stuff looking pretty.

He smiles as he realized that this is where he was going to with someone smart,kind a little frustrated sometimes.He just knew he was going to live with someone beautiful.