Three || Turned To Stone

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Who are you calling a moron!?" You exclaimed, furiously glaring at him, while he simply put his tongue out and covered his ears.

It's not like you have any free time to interact with your own club.

High school has severely disrupted your routine several times.

Furthermore, not only did the Tsuyoshi family finally mold you into a genius in every skill, but they also included many activities to make sure you didn't 'forget' their important teachings.

But to make things worse, your schedule got even busier when you were elected to become the student council president.

Fortunately, despite your busy schedule, your report card consistently shows all As.

All of a sudden, you heard the classroom door burst open, causing every student in the room to look at the person who had just entered with fright.

Why wouldn't they be frightened? Like a library, this is a quiet zone where all noise must be avoided. That is, except from your constant scolding.

"This is it, you two! My mind has made up!"

You swiftly turned around, raising an eyebrow in confusion towards Oki Taiju, your other closest friend, "Ho?"

He looked sweaty and determined, as if he had just run a 100-mile marathon.

"(Name), I'm finally gonna do it! After five long years, I'm telling Yuzuriha how I feel!" Taiju announced loudly and shamelessly.

Well, that's Taiju for you. What did you expect? For him to have a bad boy personality? Sure he had the looks but inside, he's a huge softy.

You snickered at the announcement and gave him a truly teasing, nasty look, "Finally. Yuzu- I mean, you've been waiting for far too long, Taiju."

Senku then turned around as well, but his expression was not amused at all, "Woah, fascinating. I can't leave the lab right now." He continued while placing a container of liquid into your machine, "But I promise to cheer you on so vociferously, my vocal chords will snap."

"Awesome! You mean it?! You two are the best!" Taiju grinned widely.

As a result, this caused you to look at him awkwardly.

Even after years, Taiju remains naive about several things.

"Taiju, you do know that he's making fun of you, right?" You raised an eyebrow at Taiju, who responded with a puzzled expression.

"Huh?" He asked back with a dumb smile.

You and Senku merely sighed at his delayed reply before Senku replied, "I won't even project my voice even one millimeter for your cause, you big oaf."

"What?! What do you mean by that?!" Taiju inquired once more, puzzled, but still yelling confidently.

You made a single eye contact with Senku, signalling that you would take over the conversation from here. 

Senku only hummed back, returning to observe your project.

You then gave Taiju a gentle tap on the shoulder, showing that he has a supporter in this entire confession thing, "Well, you didn't tell her anything for five years, despite the fact that you already admit your feelings for her are love, Taiju. That's just plain dumb."

"D-Dumb...?"

Your words are now playing over and over in Taiju's head, leading him to become silent and contemplate on it.

Somehow, he was suddenly seated on a chair, arms resting on top of his lap as his fingers linked with each other.

Similar to that one Shinji meme.