Part 34(last part)

Start from the beginning

Nani "finally our toughest task is completed that is chote's marriage. Now two more members are remaining. So now who want the wife raise your hands? " She said expecting two hands to raise but was confused to see three hands.

Mami "HHBB... Manoji...? " Her eyes widen seeing her husband raising his hand .

Mama "arey.. What to do then? I'm tired of this old wife and want new wife"

Mami "HHBB... Leaving you old is gold wife you are expecting new roled gold wife in this age when you are expecting your grandchild HHBB?" mami growled at mama.

All laughs at their daily dose of cute fight.

Nk " Till now nanav mere bhai had not came. I'm getting bore "he sulked.

Anjali " If you are bore then get yourself one wife with whom you can spend as much time as you want "

Nk suddenly remembered rani and her marriage proposal. Seeing nk being silent lost in some thought Aman said.

Aman "are you thinking about your wife that how should she be or... You already had one girl in your heart? Say her name na so that we can fix your marriage with her" Aman said raising his eyebrows in a teasing. All hide their laugh seeing nk blushing face which they had seen before only  when he is around rani.

Mami " Before thinking about his marriage, think about yourself bitwa because next is yours marriage only then after nk"

Anjali "ha Aman next is your marriage. So tell if there is any girl in your heart "

"Yes there is " Came a voice from upstairs and they all saw newly married couple coming down hand in hand.

Nani "who arnav bitwa? "

Arnav was about to say when Aman stopped him saying "arey arnav bitwa.. You missed you first breakfast after your marriage. What were you doing that you came late after breakfast" Aman teased.

To which arnav got no words and khushi's face became red. Seeing them payal said to help them "arnavji khushi first have your breakfast. You both must be hungry "

Both thanks her and escaped to dining room from their teasing.

Akash "arey payal... Because of you we missed the  best chance of teasing arnav." Aman nodded siding with akash.

"Poor you both. Better luck next time till then sulk here only" Anjali laughed.

--------------------------------------------------

3 years later....

Arshi married for 3 years and from 3 years many things had changed in arshi life as well as others life.

Anjali joined in AR and was supported by all brothers with work. By seeing anjali during arshi's marriage rahul got attract towards her and knowing how she deal with shyam without anyone support makes him respect her tenfolds. He started to meet her in AR and takes her to coffee in the pretext of tired day. When this news went into arnav's ear, he directly went to rahuls home and warned him not to roam around his sister. But when rahul explains his view and about his love to arnav, arnav then done a background check up and enquiring rahul's friends and office staff which he not does during shyam's case as he doesn't want his sister to have a second heartbreak . After getting a green signal from arnav, rahul proposed anjali for marriage. First anjali didn't agreed but after lots of support and encouragement from family she said ok for marriage taking 3 months time to take decision. And they are happily married 1 year ago.

Then arnav announced to family that aman loves suhana as if he is a announcer of marriage department. Family encourage aman to talk with suhana about his love matter of impress her. Whenever aman tried to talk to her which leads to aman flirting her and comes home with a sulken face due to her rejection.Due to his flirting nature suhana ignores him but in heart loves him. Just want to test him that how much he loves her. But due to stupid and crazy plans of  khushi according to arnav, finally suhana agreed to marry him. Khushi jumped in joy and smirks at arnav as her plan is worked in return arnav just loved her. By hearing this news family directly went to suhana's house for asking her hand which her family agreed .