Second sister, kim jennie

Começar do início

And with jungkook's status and influential family background, most people naturally assumed that his fiancee was jennie.

In his previous life, he had loved jaewon and naturally did not mind those rumours. However, things were different now...

“Taehyung, what’s wrong? I heard you had a car accident and were hospitalised. Are you feeling alright?” jennie hurried over in her pair of high heels. Her expression was filled with anxiety and worry.

Taehyung glanced at her. If this was their previous lifetime, he would surely have been very touched.

Unfortunately, he now knew that jennie desperately wanted him dead. All of her concern was fabricated!

“There was a small injury on my elbow but it’s already been taken care of.”

Then taehyung asked her curiously. “How did you find out that I was hospitalised?”

“Jaewon told me.” jennie responded.

“I went to the hospital to visit you and found out that jungkook has locked you up in the Jeon Villa. Jungkook is really too much. You’re a person, not a beast. How can he do this to you?”

His sister’s choice of words was smart. On the surface, she appeared to be upset on his behalf. But, she was secretly inciting a conflict, provoking him to become dissatisfied with jungkook's actions.

In his previous life, he had hated jungkook even more after hearing this. However, right now, all he had for jungkook was love. Hence, he would not be affected.

Taehyung put on a ‘naive’ facade and said, “Who said that jungkook has locked me up?”

“Isn’t that the case?” jennie spoke angrily.

“He locked you here without your or the Kim family’s consent. He is restricting your personal freedom!”

Taehyung appeared unaffected. “The Jeon Villa isn’t a place anyone can enter. It’s an honour to be here. Second Sister, the reason you’re able to come in and out of the Jeon Villa freely is also because of me.”

From what he recalled, jennie was a cunning woman. Whenever he made any secret plans with jaewon, jennie would report them to jungkook with details added to dramatise the situation.

Jungkook had wanted to gain full control of his actions and over time, he gave jennie the permission to enter the Jeon Villa as she pleased.

Jennie's expression stiffened. “Taehyung, how can you say so? What do you mean it’s because of you? The reason I’m allowed to enter the Jeon Villa is because jungkook likes me.”

If it had been earlier, taehyung would have trusted everything jennie said. However, right now, he was only bored by her act.

If jungkook genuinely liked jennie, why did he insist on marrying taehyung in their previous life?

“Oh? Has jungkook said that he likes you? I have to go and ask him about this.” taehyung moved to get off the bed, but was stopped by jennie, who rushed to hold him back.

“Don’t ask kook this sort of question. He has always been cold and indifferent. Even if you ask him, he won’t admit to it.”

“Kook...” taehyung looked at her as though he found this amusing.

“Second Sister, he is your future brother-in-law. How can you address him so intimately? Isn’t that inappropriate?”

Jennie responded immediately. “The one you love is jaewon. Sooner or later, jungkook will dissolve his marriage contract with you. Does it matter what I call him?”

“As long as our marriage contract exists, he is still your younger brother's fiancé.” taehyung became serious.

“Second Sister , please do not address him as... Kook. Otherwise...”

“What? Are you going to complain to jungkook? You eloped with jaewon last night. Do you think jungkook would still pay you any attention?” taehyung appeared fearless.

Taehyung harrumphed coldly. “Why do I have to complain to jungkook? All I have to do is to inform the media nicely that jungkook's fiancée is me and not you. What do you think will be tomorrow’s headlines? The Kim Group’s Second Young Lady has been coveting her younger brother's fiancé?”

“I can just tell the media that they misunderstood.” jennie was someone who would never back down easily.

“I’ve never declared myself to be jungkook's fiancée. It’s just that everyone knew it to be the Kim family’s daughter and assumed that it’s me.”

Taehyung waved his hand. “In that case, I should really accept an interview and clarify that I am jungkook's fiancée. This way, they will realise that they have misunderstood the situation.”

Jennie did not wish for taehyung to clear up this misunderstanding. She wanted everyone to assume that she was the soon-to-be Mrs. Jeon. “Taehyung, if you do this, jaewon will be heartbroken. Besides, what’s the point in doing so? In anycase, jungkook won’t want you.”

Jungkook had a cold but handsome appearance. He also possessed what seemed like an infinite amount of wealth. Combined with his unique and powerful family background, it would be strange if taehyung's heart had never inclined towards him.

However, throughout the years, jennie always told him that jungkook would never want him, that he was too fat, too ugly and not suitable to be the Jeon Family’s young master.

As a result, he grew to be extremely insecure, to the point where he did not dare to yearn for jungkook.

In contrast, jaewon was the only person who always treated him gently. He always praised him... inner beauty.

He weighed 108 kilograms and was covered in acne. He had also intentionally darkened his skin to a frightening level. It was likely that even jaewon, who had wanted to pretend to like him, could not find it in himself to praise his surface beauty.

In his previous life, he had remained stubbornly in love with jaewon.