Planning

July 27, 1996

                                                                                           10:34 AM

                                                                                 3RD PERSON POV

TW: Foul language

Stu woke up with a massive, pounding headache. He couldn't remember how he got to his bed, or even how a blanket got on him. He got up and went down the stairs so he could get some water. As he walked past the living room he stopped and saw Billy's head hung back on the couch with his eyes closed, as he walked closer he saw Stan's head in Billy's lap. Oh he for sure was going to bring this up.

He walked into the kitchen quietly giggling to himself. A few seconds later Billy woke up and felt something in his lap, it was Stan. Billy chuckled to himself as he ran his hand through Stan's hair which caused Stan to stir a bit in his sleep, Billy tucked a strand of hair behind Stan's ear.

"You'll be mine Stanley Macher... Just you wait." Billy whispered to himself, smirking. He sat there, not wanting to wake up Stan if he stood up. He heard a noise behind him, he turned around and saw Stu with a glass of water and asprin.

"So... Had fun?" Stu asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, Stu. We just fell asleep watching a movie." Bill scowled.

"Sure... Sure sure sure... Dirty Dancing?" Stu teased, Billy scoffed. Stu walked closer to the couch and sat on the end of the couch where the sleeping Stan's feet were, causing him to stir and mumble random words. "What happened last night? I woke up with a massive headache." Stu said.

"Stan found you, than I found the both of you are you were drunk as hell. We brought you too your room and..." Billy trailed off looking down at the head in his lap.

"You kissed him!" Shouted Stu.

"What!? NO!" Billy yelled back. The shouting caused Stan to blink his eyes open.

"The hell." Said Stan as he rubbed his eyes. He realized he was lying in Billy's lap and quickly jolted up. "S-Sorry, Billy." His cheeks turned red.

"No, it's good." Billy chuckled as he held eye contact with Stan. Stu looked between the two of them and fake gagged, he stood up and started to walk upstairs to his room.

"Tell me when you two stop flirting, and start fucking so I can get my walkman from your room." Stan glared at Stu who had a shit-eating grin.

"S-Sorry about him, you know what an asshole he is." Stan rolled his eyes.

"Who knows, maybe we will get to stop the flirting, and get to the fucking." Billy smirked leaning forward towards Stan. Stan's cheeks turned red, as he slowly leaned backwards.

"B-Billy... W-What a-are y-you doing..?" Stan was currently holding back the urge to smash his lips into the mysterious, hot, handsome, and every other word to describe amazing boy. Billy leaned back away from Stan and chuckled.

"Just playing, Stan. Sorry." Billy chuckled standing up and stretching "Alright, I'm gonna start heading home, you wanna hang out later, Stan?" Billy asked. Stan had no idea why Billy suddenly wanted to hang out with him, but he was not complaining.

"S-Sure! What do you have in mind?" 

"Well I was thinking-" Billy was cut off by some pounding footsteps coming from the stairs

"Wait! Billy! Before you go, can I talk to you outside?" Stu said as he practically ran downstairs.

"Sure, I'll call you later, Stan." Billy said as he and Stu walk outside and close the front door. Stan just sat on the couch, thinking about Billy. How perfect he was, his eyes, his smile, his (greasy ass) hair, and most likely his... Stop Stan, STOP.

Outside, Stu and Billy were talking, barely above a whisper.

"Billy, we need to kill Casey Becker." Stu whispered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OOOOH... Cliffhanger!!! Sorry for the late update, hopefully ya'll like it so far!!! BYE!!!! - Grey :)