Dammit...

July 26, 1996

                                                                                         9:52 PM

                                                                                 3RD PERSON POV

TW: Foul language, underage drinking/smoking/usage of drugs, homophobic slurs

"Y'know, just came to party. Hoping I'd find you, 'cause we didn't get to finish what we started at school." Steven said, his grip tightening on Stan's collar.

"Please, let me go. I'm trying to find my brother." Stan pleaded, he couldn't see Billy anymore. Billy was all the way in the living room looking for Stu.

"You can pummel me at school soon, there's no need to do it now." Stan tried to loosen Steven's grip by trying to walk away but Steven pulled him back.

"Not that easy, fag. You're here now, and I ain't gonna wait another month to beat up my favorite victim." Stan could smell a horrible cologne from Steven... Unless that was his breath... Anyway's, Steven raised his fist, some kids at the party turned around and was ready for a fight between Stan and Steven to start. But before Steven could put his fist on Stan's stomach a hand stopped it from moving from the air.

"Heyy, Steve~." It was Stu who had stopped the punch, he had stumbled out of the garage getting some more beers but he saw the commotion happening and decided to intervene it.

"Whatcha doin to my lil bro~" Stu's speech was slurred, he was definitely drunk by the was his eyes were half-lidded as well. He practically towered over Steven and Stan. Him being 6'4 and the other two being in between 6'2 and 6'3.

"N-Nothing, just can't wait to see... Stan, at school." Steven dryly chuckled, let go of Stan's collar, and ran off. Steven was afraid of Stu, nobody as any idea why, maybe because of the height.

"Thank you, Stu." Stan let out a sigh of relief.

"Of coourse, lil bro~. aaanythiiing for yooooou." Stu struggled to keep balance on his two feet as he grabbed a half-empty beer bottle off the counter.

"Since when did you come downstairs? come to partttyyyyy!" Stu threw his arm over Stan's shoulder, and led him to the living room.

"No, no I did not! I was going to ask you to turn down the loud ass music!" Yelled Stan as they made it too the couch of the now messy living room, Stan just cleaned it this morning.

"Cooome oonn, loosen up a bit StanStan. Maybe if you drink some beer you'd be able to ask Billy out." Stu whispered with a grin. Stan immediately turned red, Stu was the only person who knew about his long time crush on his brothers best friend, nobody else, not even Casey knew when they were friends.

"Stu, shut up. He's dating Sidney, you know that." Stan whisper yelled as his face felt hot.

"Stu! There you are!" Stan instantly knew who's voice that belonged too. Billy jogged over and placed a hand on Stu's shoulder.

"Where the hell have you been, Stan and I were looking for you." 

(A/N: My whole being was trying to prevent my ass from writing 'Where the hell have you been loca!' for like a straight hour and try not to ruin this book)

Stu blinked "I was in the garage getting beer~" Billy's head slightly tilted to the side.

"Yep, you're drunk." Billy took a beer bottle out of Stu's hand and looked at Stan.

"Wanna help my get this big idiot to his room?" Asked Billy.

Stan's already red face turned an even darker shade, if he didn't have eyes right now you would've thought he was a tomato.

"S-Sure! I don't want him falling asleep on the couch and taking the whole thing over." Chuckled Stan as he stared at the floor.

Billy wrapped his arm around Stu who already seemed to be falling asleep. Both Billy and Stan walked upstairs too Stu's room, and when they got there they laid him on his bed.

"I'm gonna get a blanket for him real quick." Stan said as he left the room to get a blanket from a near by closet. As he closed the door Stu started to stir and mumbled some words 

"Y'know Billy... You're so... nice... but an... asshole sometimes... I wonder... Why Stan likes... You." Stu said to Billy, barely conscious. Billy's eyes slightly widened as his cheeks go pink, Stan like's him too...

Stan walked back into the room with a blanket. "Don't tell... Stan I told... You that Billy." Stu mumbled again. Stan's head turned to the side as he put the blanket on Stu.

"What did he tell you?" Stan asked Billy.

"N-Nothing... Just that you... Still sleep with a stuff animal." Billy quickly came up with a lie, a pretty bad one, but Stan seemed to believe it nonetheless. Stan shook his head.

"Stu's an idiot, don't believe anything he says." He chuckled. "Let's go downstairs, I got a new movie from Blockbusters yesterday, you wanna watch it with me?"

"S-Sure, what is it?" Billy asked.

"It's called 'Psycho' I think, I haven't watched it yet." Stan shrugged as they walked down the stairs.

"You're kidding right? That's my favorite movie." Billy smiled slightly. 

"Really? Than we have to watch it."

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I went camping this weekend so I tried to write as much as possible before I left. 

Sorry for the spelling and grammar errors