Chapter 192

"Why are you looking at us like this?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at Goodwill in confusion. She didn't know anyone from the army. She knew the two most powerful people. She didn't know if it was too late to contact them now.

Goodwill pondered for a moment and expressed his thoughts, "I always feel that you should know some people. Intuitively, if you want to contact the controller of the weapon system, it should be a very simple matter."

Wei Jiaqi was silent. After coming down, she could indeed be contacted if she wanted to, but there was no way to guarantee the time. Thinking of this, Wei Jiaqi looked at Black Fox, but she didn't know what was going on on his side.

"Okay, I'll contact you right away."

Heihu didn't even refute, he just accepted it, which was beyond Wei Jiaqi's expectation.

"Do you really know these people?"

"What about you? What's your situation? I think I've overestimated you, but I still seem to have underestimated you."

Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi, compared to himself, He was more curious about Wei Jiaqi's situation. Her appearance on the home star was very sudden, as if she just came to the home star, unlike others who came to the home star for training or other purposes. She didn't seem to have any purpose in coming to her home planet.

"The things on my side are a bit complicated, but I can't tell them."

Wei Jiaqi didn't want to lie. She could only say that her current situation was not suitable for speaking out. Of course, this was also true.

Black Fox fixedly looked at Wei Jiaqi, and Goodwill also looked at Wei Jiaqi, confirming that Wei Jiaqi would not change his answer because of this, and would not say anything more.

The contact person on Black Fox's side locked those systems. This was something Ji's people didn't expect. The weapon system on the home planet did not have a 24/7 monitoring program. Under normal circumstances, those weapons were also aimed in the direction of space, and they were never targeted. This is the first time I have been inside a quasi-home planet.

Ji's people also didn't expect that the weapons outside the home star would be aimed at the buildings inside the home star, and they were killed without any precautions.

In the following time, Wei Jiaqi trained in addition to training. She trained her physical ability every day and trained her own abilities. As the time for training for abilities increased, Wei Jiaqi discovered things that she had ignored before.

For example, the growth of space powers. Originally, space powers would increase with training, and the growth rate was not slow. However, as her power level increased, her control over the powers strengthened, and she felt the growth of space powers. special features.

For example, if she only trains, the growth of space powers is actually quite slow. But if she uses drugs that increase powers, the growth rate will be much faster. But if she takes drugs from the interstellar era, then the power will increase. The growth rate will only be increased by one-half from the original basis, and if she uses drugs from the planet era, the growth rate of her space abilities will be twice the original rate.

That is to say, without taking the medicinal materials, the growth rate of the superpower is one, taking the interstellar era superpower growth rate is 1.5, and taking the medicinal materials from the planetary era, the superpower growth rate is three.

Wei Jiaqi has never been able to understand this difference. Her powers are not only space powers, but also other powers, but the growth of other powers is not so exaggerated.

Wei Jiaqi really couldn't figure out the principle, so she didn't force it and just practiced harder.

While Wei Jiaqi waited anxiously, the weapons outside the home planet were controlled, and the attack that was supposed to fall in the forest naturally did not fall, but something went wrong in the forest.

However, Wei Jiaqi did not pay attention to this. Instead, under the surveillance of the federal government, the blue planet that originally flashed past became increasingly clear.

As the footage from the planet was transmitted, the senior officials of the Federation almost jumped up in surprise.

Just because in that picture, it was also a battle between humans and alien beasts, but unlike the federal government, the battle over there was a victory for humans.

The federal government is very excited. Regardless of anything else, it is the victory of mankind. They feel that as long as humans ask for help, they will definitely get help. Even if it is for the common enemy, the alien beasts in the sky, they will not refuse the federal help.

As time went by, Wei Jiaqi's superpower level increased faster and faster. Before she even realized it, her superpower was upgraded to the king's level, and it was still the kind of direct power without any barriers. It just improved, and she even felt that she hadn't absorbed enough energy, but her powers had improved inexplicably.

Wei Jiaqi could obviously feel that as her powers improved, her health was getting worse and worse. Wei Jiaqi couldn't figure out why, and Black Fox was also very happy after learning about the improvement of Wei Jiaqi's powers. Shocked, he also didn't know anything about Wei Jiaqi's situation.

Finally, Wei Jiaqi decided to return to the main star to have a look. She always felt that her body was in something abnormal.

Could it be the sequelae caused by traveling through time and space?

After much deliberation, Wei Jiaqi could only get along with her for this reason. After all, although her cultivation was a bit slow in the past, her body was indeed very healthy and there was no abnormality.

"You want to go back to the main star?"

Black Fox frowned and looked at Wei Jiaqi. After getting along with her for two months, he understood Wei Jiaqi's situation, not to mention the information given to him by the people above.

"Well, my powers are growing too fast, and I feel like my body is about to collapse."

Wei Jiaqi clutched her chest uncomfortably. She felt that there were cracks in her body, and it seemed that her whole body was about to break. A cracking feeling.

And the moment Wei Jiaqi finished speaking, Black Fox and the others clearly saw the slightest crack appearing on Wei Jiaqi's face, but the crack was fleeting. If they weren't highly skilled, they would have known it clearly. Knowing that they are not hallucinating, they actually think that what they are seeing is a hallucination.

The expressions of Black Fox and others changed instantly, and the words of persuasion that they originally wanted to say were not uttered, "Okay, we will go back to the main star now, and you will go back with us then."

Wei Jiaqi felt that the emotions of Black Fox and others were a little bit No, he said in confusion: "What's wrong? What happened? Why do you look like this?" "

I'm thinking about how we will arrange it."

"What arrangement? Not many people know about my existence. If you pay too much attention, On the contrary, it will scare the snake. It is better to be more normal. I originally came here to collect those antique parts. There is nothing special to pay attention to whether they are there or not. After all, I just opened a small shop. It is really If you can't find it, I'll just go back."

Wei Jiaqi always felt that her existence was not known to anyone, after all, she was very calm after arriving on her home planet.

"Because you are on the home planet, no one noticed you, but if you want to go back to the main star, you will not be so stable. The main star is now under very strict surveillance, and many people who want to go to the main star will be censored. You There is no industry on the main star, and it is very difficult to go to the main star."

Black Fox's words surprised Wei Jiaqi, is the main star subject to very strict scrutiny?

She didn't do it when she left the main star before. Why did things end up like this only half a year later?

"The alien beasts know your existence, but they don't know who they are. To say the least, they don't know what cards the federation has, but they just know that the federation has thought of a way to deal with the alien beasts."

Black Fox's words made Wei Jiaqi frown. In fact, Wei Jiaqi himself didn't know how he was going to deal with those strange beasts.

The alien beasts are very powerful, very powerful. Even if the high-level alien beasts among the alien beasts do not appear in the Federation, everyone in the federation knows that there are high-level alien beasts in the divine realm among the alien beasts.

But because the federation is not strong, the strange beasts of the divine realm do not appear in the federation.

"Actually, I don't even know how to deal with alien beasts. Everyone says that space powers can deal with alien beasts, but how should space powers deal with alien beasts?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at the black fox in confusion. After all, the president Bian only asked her to quickly improve her abilities, and nothing else.

Black Fox was silent, "We won't know the specific situation until we get to the main star. In fact, I'm not very clear about it either."

Black Fox himself doesn't have space powers, so he doesn't know how to deal with alien beasts with space powers. He also I just know that space powers can deal with alien beasts, and the reason why I came to the mother star is because the mother star is the only place where space powers can be born.

"That's it..."

Wei Jiaqi fell silent.

Black Fox and the others acted very quickly and prepared the aircraft the next morning. Wei Jiaqi was asked by Black Fox to wrap herself up and board the aircraft.

"Black Fox and the others left their home star."

"They left their home star? Do you know where they went?"

"I don't know, they left in their own aircraft."

"Follow them, and tell the people on the home star. People, pay attention to those who have entered the main star recently."

"Are we going to do something to them in space?"

"No."

"Okay."

After Wei Jiaqi got on the aircraft, she found that the aircraft was larger than the one she had ever flown in. All aircraft in China must be advanced. Even if they look the same on the outside, they are much more advanced on the inside.

"This aircraft."

"This aircraft was researched and improved by our boss himself."

Goodwill said with a smile. The people in their team are all very smart. Although their boss looks like he only uses his hands and doesn't think about it, but for Mechanical research is very sophisticated, but some things cannot be explained clearly.

Wei Jiaqi glanced at Goodwill in confusion.

Just as Wei Jiaqi was preparing to return to the main star, the president also received news that his son was coming back.