Chapter 172 Wei Jiaqi's new attack

"You're fine, you know it's dark now, isn't it already dark now? It's already eight o'clock in the evening."

Feng Yi said with a sigh, he has wind powers The person had already finished practicing, but Wei Jiaqi was still practicing, which was really helpless.

"Um, did it take me so long?"

Wei Jiaqi was stunned. She thought it was because it was going to rain that the genius became gloomy, but she didn't expect it was because it was evening.

"It seems that you have gained a lot from your training this time. If you are better, let's go back."

Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi with a smile on his face. He could feel it. Wei Jiaqi's cultivation level had improved a lot. of.

"Okay, I will implement the results I just learned when I go back."

"Oh? It seems that what you learned is very useful?"

Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi in surprise. Many times, personal insights are actually the most useful. Judging from the attack power, there is nothing interesting to look at other things. Since Wei Jiaqi specifically said that she would show them something later, there must be a reason.

After returning to his residence, Wei Jiaqi made sure that there was no one else in the room, and then began to experiment with his newly discovered attack methods in the practice room.

A sharp and eerie wind blade flashed with blue light after it appeared, and then disappeared in a flash, leaving no trace on anything in the practice room.

"This is this?"

Black Fox and others were stunned and looked at Wei Jiaqi suspiciously. The wind blade did not disperse, but it suddenly disappeared, and they all felt that they were at the moment when the wind blade was formed. , the pressure is great, at least not what Wei Jiaqi's current strength can achieve.

So this is pure move pressure?

It is impossible for such a powerful move to have no attack power at all, so what exactly is going on?

Afterwards, in the shocked eyes of Black Fox and others, a dark, half-meter-long crack appeared in front of Wei Jiaqi, and at the other end of the crack was a special creature. No one who had ever been on the battlefield could see that creature. You may be unfamiliar with it. This is the most common bladed beast among the starry sky beasts. It is a low-level beast that has no intelligence and has the intelligence to attack and destroy. It has a pair of sickle-like claws that are very sharp.

"What, what's going on?"

Black Fox and others didn't understand what happened at all. Why did Wei Jiaqi release a wind blade in the training room, only to see the blade beast through a crack?

"!!!" Wei Jiaqi was also shocked, but Wei Jiaqi's reaction was very quick, and he continued to release the wind blade towards the crack. Three wind blades passed by, and the blade beast on the opposite side split directly into broken pieces.

Wei Jiaqi was stunned for a moment, looked at his hand and then at the location of the blade beast, and suddenly thought that maybe he didn't need to use so many wind blades, he only needed one wind blade.

After that, under the shocked eyes of Black Fox and others, the crack quickly closed.

"Xiao Qi, what happened just now? Can the wind blade you just connected to the space where the alien beast is?"

"Isn't it? In my calculations, the most my wind blade can do is cut space cracks. Isn't the most powerful ability of the starry sky beasts the ability to travel through space? I just thought that my wind blade can cut space. If the space is cut at the moment when the starry sky beasts travel through space, will it cause any harm to the starry sky beasts? Hurt?"

Wei Jiaqi's words made Heihu frown, and Goodwill also began to calculate on the side.

Black Fox and Goodwill soon started discussing, and the result was that after their discussion, they concluded that the possibility was not high.

"You can cut space, but the starry sky beasts themselves can control space. Even if you cut space, you can't cause harm to them." "

No, think about the blade beasts just now. If, what if, those There are wounds on the bodies of powerful alien beasts, and I will throw the wind blade at the wounds of those alien beasts..."

Even space can be torn apart, so what is impossible about the bodies of those alien beasts?

Black Fox and Goodwill were stunned and looked at each other. Why didn't they think of this?

Perhaps because of the power of the alien beasts, they have forgotten that the alien beasts can also be killed.

"You're right, but your power is of no use to us, right? After all, you are the only one with the power of the wind and thunder systems." It

's not a problem to find the same power of the wind and thunder systems. Easy things.

"No, no, no, if that were the case, I wouldn't tell you. What I want to say is that I just used the wind power, not the thunder power. You didn't see my wind blade. Question? I just used countless small wind blades to form the big wind blade just now." "

You mean the small wind blades rub together to generate electricity?"

Goodwill reacted immediately, Then he looked at Feng Yi on the other side. Feng Yi is an authentic wind-type power user. If he can really generate the power of thunder and lightning through the collision between wind blades, then it will be a big deal for Feng Yi. It's an extra trump card.

"I'll give it a try."

Feng Yi frowned. He could feel that it was quite difficult for the Wind Blade just now to succeed. However, this difficulty did not stop Feng Yi from studying the Wind Blade just now. He knew This is an opportunity to improve your own strength.

Feng Yi started to quickly make small wind blades and then started to assemble the wind blades. With Feng Yi's unremitting efforts, after nearly an hour of hard control, Feng Yi finally made a large wind blade composed of small wind blades. Blade, but this wind blade did not emit a faint blue light.

"You have to make the small wind blade inside the wind blade move."

"Move?"

Feng Yi looked at Wei Jiaqi in surprise. He is just a talent. Sometimes the gap in talent really makes a difference. People feel hopeless.

However, Feng Yi continued to experiment after being surprised, but no matter how hard Feng Yi tried, he was unable to maintain the shape of the large wind blade outside after the wind blade inside moved.

"There is no way. After I control the wind blade inside, I can't control the external shape. My mental power is not enough."

Feng Yi determined the gap between her and Wei Jiaqi after some research.

It was obvious that Wei Jiaqi had just started practicing not long ago, but the speed of his growth was beyond everyone's expectations.

Obviously Wei Jiaqi's wind blade is not simple. No wonder, if it is simple, how can it cut through space? Space is the most stable. It's not like humans haven't thought about how to study space for so many years, but space just exists and it's really difficult to study it.

Human beings currently have no means to destroy space, and the only closed space has almost become a joke.

"Xiao Qi, how was the wind blade you just used able to cut through space?"

Maybe we can start researching from this aspect. The wind wing cannot restore Wei Jiaqi's wind blade, but the black fox can use the wind blade Wei Jiaqi just sent out. The attack strength of the attack can be used to copy the lightning-type supernatural attack with the same attack strength. Maybe this way we can try to see if only the wind-type can cut the space.

"It's just that the speed has reached..."

Wei Jiaqi told the data, and the rest of the Black Fox team was simply stunned.

"You figured out super powerful attacks in just one afternoon at the entrance of Windblade Canyon? This..."

Fengyang and Fengyi looked at each other, "I always feel that all these years of my life have been in vain. I always feel that my insights in the afternoon were simply in vain."

Fengyi said this, Fengyang nodded vigorously, and he felt the same way.

"Then what are we going to do now?"

Venomous Fang looked at Feng Yi.

"Of course it's based on the data she gave. Let's do some research to see if we can achieve such a powerful attack output."

Feng Yi said in a somewhat psychedelic way.

The corner of Venomous Fang's mouth twitched. As a person with enhanced powers, he felt that unless his hands became wings one day, it would be absolutely impossible to attack to this extent.

Hmm, or maybe his hands were strengthened into the claws of a starry beast?

Hmm, so to speak, it actually seems, possible, feasible?

Venomous Fang originally laughed at Feng Yi in his heart, but as he thought about it, he became delusional. He always felt that he could do it even if he tried hard?

His enhanced abilities can still be advanced, right?

Goodwill glanced at Venomous Fang and Windwing. These two people have goals to strive for, which is great, but let's wait and see whether they can succeed.

Goodwill knows his own situation. If he wants to attack with that intensity, he can only rely on technological weapons. It is impossible for him. Unless he breaks through the level of innate or above one day, he may be able to do it. ?

Goodwill is uncertain, and humans are skeptical about the existence of a level above a flash of innateness.

The system in Wei Jiaqi's mind was so shocked that the data was in chaos. Wei Jiaqi fell into realization that it knew, and that humans and digital life were different and it also knew.

But it really didn't expect that Wei Jiaqi would be so amazing!

Yes, amazing!

The most accurate adjective the system can think of.

Who would have thought that Wei Jiaqi could achieve the most impossible thing like cutting space by relying on such a basic attack as the wind blade?

This, this is really magical and weird.

The system felt that since Wei Jiaqi started studying space and studying techniques, she became a little bit magical.

She has almost researched the space power now, and other things, such as Dantian, have also been discovered by her. This is really... the

system doesn't know what to say.

"Host, you should continue to study your space powers. I think you will be able to develop your space powers soon." "

Ah? Why do you feel like this?"