Chapter 152 Follow-up

"What's wrong? Is there any problem? Why is it so difficult to describe in words?" "

The description is very mysterious, and the process of finding the Dantian is also very mysterious, so just give it a try."

Wei Jiaqi did not She knew how to describe her discovery. Anyway, when she read those books before, she thought they all said P. But when she found Dantian, she compared it with what was said above...it smells really good.

The ancients have the wisdom of the ancients. No wonder it is said that practicing martial arts in ancient times requires talent. Sometimes even if the environment is suitable, it is really difficult to succeed in martial arts without this talent!

Xingwang withdrew his consciousness and returned to the main star with doubts.

"Are you telling the truth? Can you really find the legendary Dantian? Why hasn't anyone found it before?" "

Well, maybe it's because Wei Jiaqi is more talented?"

Xingwang was a little unsure. After all, this technique has been around for a long time. It is not the first time someone has tried to practice it, but no one has successfully practiced it before. This is why everyone has always said that ancient techniques are all lies.

As a result, this legendary and deceptive technique actually allowed a little girl to successfully practice it. This was really beyond everyone's expectation.

"Her talent is very good?"

"Very good, surprisingly good. I didn't realize it when I was practicing basic skills. But after practicing the superpowers, I can see that her talent is really very good."

Star Network is also the same. I was surprised that Wei Jiaqi's talent was so good. The previous record for the fastest successful practice of Fenglei Zhenjue was that it took more than half a month, but Wei Jiaqi only took a few hours to successfully practice it.

Wei Jiaqi herself did not feel how amazing her talent was because she knew few people and had never communicated with people about cultivation. If she had communicated with others, she would have discovered that her talent was really strong.

And what Xingwang didn't say is that in the process of Wei Jiaqi's research on space powers, although many ideas have been thought of, it is not easy to complete them, but Wei Jiaqi can complete them very easily.

So it's not that others don't have ideas, but that some ideas require prerequisites to be realized, and others don't have Wei Jiaqi's talent.

"I know, Huang Yuxuan and I will give it a try."

Han Yang was in a very complicated mood now. He didn't even know what to say. After Wei Jiaqi contacted Xingwang and started various researches, he could often I heard news about Wei Jiaqi from Star Network. Many of these news were things that Han Yang could not imagine before.

And it seems that Wei Jiaqi has Xingwang or the two of them as endorsements, and she can start tossing. She has never seen her tossing so many things in the past ten years.

Wei Jiaqi didn't know what Han Yang was thinking. If she knew, she would definitely say the previous sentence. It was because she had no strength, no money, no background, and nothing. How could she dare to make trouble? It's different now. Not only has her strength improved, but she also has someone to back her up. This couldn't be more perfect!

It's just that Wei Jiaqi only thought about these things in her heart, but didn't say them out loud.

Han Yang and Huang Yuxuan looked at the books. Huang Yuxuan had been in retreat, so no one really knew what Huang Yuxuan had done, but Han Yang was different. Many people saw what Han Yang did.

It's just that Han Yang reads books every day, and the books he reads are all story-telling novels. This makes many people wonder, when did the president fall in love with story-telling novels?

But no one asked this question.

That night, Wei Jiaqi started practicing according to the exercises she read in those books. She also practiced the Wind and Thunder True Technique. She used to store energy in the meridians of the body, but now she directly concentrates the energy. Pure in Dantian.

Originally, there was no reaction in Dantian when the energy she cultivated was absorbed into her Dantian. However, when the supernatural energy generated by the Wind and Thunder Art was absorbed into her Dantian, she felt numbness all over her body.

Fortunately, this feeling went away as quickly as it came, and Wei Jiaqi didn't feel anything bad.

Fortunately, this tingling feeling was only felt the first time, and I didn't feel it after that. Moreover, the speed of releasing superpowers was much easier than when the energy was in the meridians of the whole body.

This was something Wei Jiaqi had never thought of before, but fortunately, all this was a good thing, and Wei Jiaqi naturally did not continue to care.

The next day was the time to travel through time and space. Wei Jiaqi prepared a lot of things and put them in the space. When the night came, Wei Jiaqi appeared in the room of the Planet Age.

"Huh! I continue to practice."

As her strength improved, she became more and more aware of traveling through time and space. In the past, she only felt that she traveled through time and space as soon as her eyes went dark, but now she can feel the pull of a certain space. a feeling of.

However, it is precisely because of this feeling that she has a deeper understanding of space powers, but the increase in this understanding is very subtle.

Wei Jiaqi didn't dare to let go of his senses to sense supernatural powers. After all, the shuttle speed was too fast and the power was too terrifying!

Putting his thoughts aside, Wei Jiaqi immersed himself in cultivation. The ancient cultivation techniques in the planetary era were actually able to be repaired. It's very effective and can improve your abilities much faster than practicing special abilities.

"System, do you think I can analyze the environment of the planetary age and the home planet of the interstellar age? Why can you practice ordinary exercises in the planetary age, but not super powers?" "

You don't have instruments. Even if you have money to buy them, you can't bring them. Come to this era."

The system was simply shocked and quickly poured cold water on it. If the advanced instruments from the interstellar era were really brought to this era, there would definitely be problems. His master did not have the meticulous thinking of the previous master. Think about it. The previous owner didn't discover the abnormality of his parents until Wei Jiaqi took over. Now if Wei Jiaqi and others lived together every day, it would have been exposed long ago!

"Forget it, I really didn't bring these things to this era, and there's no point in studying changes in the environment. I'd better study the cultivation techniques."

Wei Jiaqi explained to herself, after all, she wasn't Environmental experts, even if they have instruments, may not be able to understand these things.

The next morning, a night of practice made Wei Jiaqi energetic. She left the room and went to the suburbs. There was land allocated to her. This land was an entire hill. When Wei Jiaqi came here, she found that there were already people nearby. The land is enclosed, and the people enclosing the land are the people in the military camp.

They wanted to fence this area to prevent someone from accidentally entering and seeing something they shouldn't have seen. After all, Wei Jiaqi had said before that he would move here in the future, and he would definitely be practicing martial arts by then. It would be bad if someone saw it.

Wei Jiaqi is actually quite satisfied with the actions of these people. Once this area is completely enclosed, her robot can come out to work.

"System, remember this for me. Next time I come here, I will bring two simulation robots. Otherwise, I will have to do the planting myself."

Wei Jiaqi doesn't think she has time to spend time on planting every day. She Now in this era, she has completely established herself and has her own territory. At the same time, the top leaders of the country have temporarily accepted her existence. Now she can spend more time on her own affairs.

"Ms. Wei, are you here? Do you think this height is okay?"

"Yes, we will just put an iron net on it when the time comes."

Wei Jiaqi then directly asked someone to come over and help with farming. , then she will be fine if she doesn't take action. As for other things, she practices martial arts in her room, so she doesn't have to worry about being spied on.

The people who were sent to do the task were relieved to see that Wei Jiaqi was satisfied. The people above said that despite her young age, this little girl is very skilled, especially with the kung fu they are practicing now. The little girl taught me.

He didn't dare to offend this little girl, he wanted to fulfill her request, so that the other party would be happy, and maybe he could teach more to his teammates.

"Is there an iron grid? Do we need electricity?"

Although there are not many places to use the power grid at this time, it is not impossible.

"No, I just want to prevent others from climbing in and stealing the medicinal materials. Even if someone does go in and steal the medicinal materials, just catch them. There is no need for anything else."

Wei Jiaqi looked at the speaker in surprise. She was very surprised. I wonder why these people think she needs to use the power grid?

She only planned to use this hilltop to grow medicinal herbs in the future. Even if the medicinal herbs were valuable, they would not exceed a certain limit. How could it be so easy to steal medicine?