Chapter 132 The First Action (5)...

"Well, today's mutant beasts are individually larger than those before."

Black Fox also frowned. This has never happened before. After all, their team has already arrived at the home planet. It's been quite a long time, but no mutated beast of the same species has suddenly become bigger in such a long time.

If something goes wrong, there must be a monster. "Do you have anything for photography in your storage space? If so, take a picture of the appearance of the alien animals that came ashore today. We have photographed a lot of alien animals before. It's a photo of the beast, but the camera equipment is in Hongyan's storage ring."

Black Fox said in a low voice, and also explained why they didn't bring the camera equipment. After all, this thing was rarely used, and it had always been used before. It was brought by Hongyan. Before they came, they never thought that something would happen today.

Upon hearing what Black Fox said, Wei Jiaqi quickly found the camera equipment from the storage ring. However, the camera equipment looked very retro. The people in the Black Fox team couldn't help but be stunned. Such retro things Anyone else like it?

But they didn't say anything, as long as Wei Jiaqi took the photo.

The camera equipment in Wei Jiaqi's hands is naturally professional, and the internal chips are all the latest, although the appearance is very retro.

After all, if they just want to take a simple photo, Black Fox can do it themselves. After all, the watch has a camera function, but the camera function is not as clear as professional equipment.

After Wei Jiaqi took the photos, she put the equipment away. Of course, in addition to the camera equipment in her hands, she also asked the system to take photos. The photos taken by the system were directly transmitted to StarNet. The computing power of StarNet is higher than Human beings are much stronger, and they have much more internal information than Wei Jiaqi and the others. If this kind of thing has happened before, Star Network will quickly come to a conclusion.

"You guys are a good team member! He seems to be a rich man."

Suddenly someone next to him said something, but it was not Yu Hongzhui before, but now he looked at Wei Jiaqi with indifferent eyes. Killing intent.

"Hmph! I made the casing of my camera equipment myself. Why do you have any objections? Who do you blame if you don't have the ability to make the casing yourself? What? After I exposed your true identity, you wanted to borrow a knife to kill someone?"

Wei Jiaqi He curled his lips with a perseverance expression on his face, as if making this kind of shell was a very simple matter. Of course, it is not difficult for people with equipment, but few people usually buy this kind of equipment.

After all, this thing is to produce some antique things. Who would buy it for ordinary people if they have nothing to do?

"Hmph!"

Yu Hongzhui was about to say something else, but when he saw the people from the Black Fox team stepped forward and stopped in front of Wei Jiaqi, while the people from his own team were walking away, he snorted and turned around. gone.

"Xiao Qi, be careful, don't go out alone from now on."

Black Fox frowned. Although no one showed any emotions now, Black Fox, as a person who wanders around the mother planet all year round, is very If you know what these people are thinking, maybe some of them have the same bottom line as them, but there are more people who have no bottom line. It's not surprising what these people do.

"I don't usually go out."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly. She really doesn't go out. There is endless research at home every day! In addition to her own cultivation, she also has to find ways to develop exercises suitable for the cultivation of planet humans, as well as space powers and so on. These things have taken up a lot of her time. Being able to go out to do tasks together is also to train herself. I was thinking about my actual combat ability, but now it seems that I am just kidding if I want to exercise my actual combat ability without learning any attack tactics.

"That's good."

"Are you going to attack?"

Goodwill asked when he encountered a mutant beast again.

This time, the mutant beast is not a crab, nor a soft mutant like an octopus. It is just a fish, but this fish has grown two legs and has grown in size. Its main attack method is to whip its tail. , as long as you are fast, it is easy to avoid the attack of this mutated fish.

"No, I can't dodge the attack of its tail with my body skills."

Wei Jiaqi also wanted to go up and test her attack power, but she just looked at the mutant fish's attack speed twice and compared it with her own speed, and soon found that she There is simply no way to deal with the attack of this mutant fish. If one fails to dodge it, it may affect his own life and safety, and it will also cause trouble to the people in the team.

"Are your skills so bad?"

Feng Yi heard Wei Jiaqi's words and asked subconsciously.

Wei Jiaqi was silent, and Feng Yi instantly realized that he had said the wrong thing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I forgot that you haven't joined the army yet. All you should learn are basic tactics. You haven't learned the truly powerful tactics yet..."

Feng Yi was embarrassed. Wei Jiaqi's age He doesn't look big, and he probably hasn't even served in the military.

"I'll go learn it when I get back. I'll learn all the tactics as soon as possible. I won't hold you back next time."

Wei Jiaqi said seriously. She knew her problem. On her home planet before, she felt that she was very weak. It was amazing, after all, she killed people as soon as she took action, but it was only in the interstellar era that she discovered that her strength was actually very weak.

"Oh oh oh."

What could Feng Yi say? He couldn't say anything. He realized that he had said the wrong thing. What Feng Yi wanted to do most now was to close his mouth so that no one would notice him.

But Goodwill and Heihu frowned. They really didn't want Wei Jiaqi to become the main combatant of their team before. They just wanted her to do logistics, but neither of them thought about Wei Jiaqi. I really never participated in military service.

After all, this is the mother planet. How could a child come to the mother planet?

Don't you know that your home planet is dangerous? They all know the rumors about the mother star from the outside world. Although there are many opportunities on the mother star, many people never go back after coming to the mother star!

"How are you going to learn tactics? You must know that the study of tactics is very rigorous. If you don't pay attention, you may go crazy."

Venomous Ya looked at Wei Jiaqi in confusion and asked. Wei Jiaqi seemed to be very sure that he could learn it. To tactics.

"I have my own way, don't worry."

Wei Jiaqi also knew what they were worried about, but she couldn't tell them that she planned to study in the Star Network's learning space, and then study in the system's learning space. Only when she was thoroughly familiar with the tactics and ensured that she would make no mistakes would she practice them in reality.

"Since you are so confident, we won't say anything more. You can figure it out yourself. If you don't understand anything about the tactics you practice, you can ask us. Although the tactics you practice may be different. , but we can still teach some basic things, and after you have a high level of cultivation, you will also have basic eyesight."

Goodwill smiled gently, Wei Jiaqi was willing to practice his own tactics to improve his combat effectiveness. This is very good. Yes, this shows that she is not someone who just wants to be another woman.

In today's society, both men and women are cultivators, but many times female cultivators will choose a more stable life.

Of course, there are also many male practitioners who will choose a more stable life. As teammates in the same team, if your teammates are such people, it will greatly affect morale.

"Okay."

Wei Jiaqi also knew that Shangyi and the others were doing it for her own good, so she naturally agreed to his request, and only by letting them see her progress could these people feel relieved.

In the ensuing battle, Wei Jiaqi did nothing but carefully observe the battle of other members of the Black Fox Team, and nearly an hour passed.

"Huh! There are a lot of mutant beasts here today."

Feng Yi said after taking a breath, and then restored his physical strength.

Wei Jiaqi thought for a while and took out the red dates from her storage ring.

"Eat some red dates to restore your physical strength as soon as possible."

"Huh? Can you buy red dates?"

Goodwill looked at Wei Jiaqi in surprise. Red dates are really useless for improving cultivation, but they are used for recovery. Physical strength is still very useful. After all, red dates contain sugar, and they also contain Qi for cultivation, which can restore the practitioner's energy.

"Well, I know that I can't buy this stuff on my home planet, so I bought more outside."

Wei Jiaqi explained. Of course, these red dates were not bought in the interstellar age, but in the planetary age, the planetary age. Red dates are more effective than those from the interstellar era.

However, Wei Jiaqi also dealt with these red dates after bringing them to the interstellar age. After all, the environments of the two eras are different. After she traveled to the planet age, she used the body of the planet age, so the food of the planet age is not suitable for them. She has no impact, but she doesn't know if it will have no impact on humans in the interstellar age eating food from the planetary age.

Therefore, various sterilization treatments are necessary. These red dates have been processed. After all, her own body in the interstellar age needs to be careful.

"The effect of these red dates is better than what I have eaten before. Is it a new variety?"

Fengyi looked at the red dates in his hand in surprise, his voice was a bit loud. Fortunately, there were no other teams around, otherwise things would have been a big deal. .

"Really? I don't know. This is what I bought, but I processed it after I bought it. If you think it is more effective, then I will process it before feeding it to you."

Wei Jia Qi had a surprised expression on her face, as if she really didn't understand the twists and turns involved.

Black Fox and Goodwill didn't ask any more questions after that. Wei Jiaqi had said before that she had her own channels, so maybe her channels were good?

There is really no need for them to pursue these things, as long as the quality of the resources that defender Jiaqi bought with their money is not bad.