Chapter 18~Pehli rasoi

En başından başla

"No maa, you go, and I will make it," Nandini said, and harshita came out and joined everyone.

After some time, kheer was ready, and she told the servants to serve it along with the breakfast.

Nandini came outside and stood beside Abhiraj. Everyone was talking.

The servants begin serving breakfast to everyone.

"Nandini, why are you standing like that? Serve breakfast to your husband," Ragini said

"J.ji buasa," nandini replied and served Abhraj, and he gestured her to sit.

She sat beside him and served herself. Everyone had breakfast.

"Baba, I am thinking of joining the office from tomorrow," abhiraj said while eating.

"Okay," Shivay said

After breakfast, now it was time for a sweet dish. Everyone had kheer.

Nandini was impatiently waiting for everyone's reaction.

"Bohot achi kheer banayi hai tumne beta," gayatri said

"Bhabhisa, Maine itni achi kheer kabhi nhi khayi," Aarav said

"Really bhabhima, you are the best," revati said

Everyone praised her and gave her gifts.

After breakfast, everyone left for their work. Abhiraj came back to his room.

Nandini too came to their room, as she entered and closed the door, she was pinned against the wall.

Abhiraj held both her hands above her head and leaned towards her.

"You made very tasty kheer, now let me reward you," he said.

He leaned closer and attached his lips to hers. Abhiraj slowly moved his lips and sucked her lips. Nandini was stunned at first and tried to copy him, but he didn't let her.
He bit her lower lip, and she gasped and took the chance. He entered his tongue inside her mouth and dominated the kiss.

After a few minutes, Nandini tapped on his chest when she felt breathless. Abhiraj left her and joined his forehead with hers and left her hands. She put her hands on his chest and was breathing heavily.

"I love you, Nandini," he said

"I love you too," she said, trying to catch her breath.

There moment was disturbed by a knock on the door.

Abhiraj opened and saw Revati.

"What?" He asked

"Maa has said that bhabhi's brothers would come in an hour," she said

"Bhai is coming," Nandini said excitedly on hearing her brother's mention.

"Yes, for pagphera rasam," Revati informed and left

"Kal to tumhein shadi karke laya hu, aur tum aaj hi jaa rhi ho," abhiraj said settling on couch.

"So what, you will come in the evening to take me," she said, sitting beside him.

Abhiraj leaned towards her and slammed his lips on hers. Both of them kept sucking and biting their lips. Nandini clutched his biceps, and Abhiraj's hands were roaming on her waist, which were sending shivers to her body.

Slowly, Abhiraj's fingers went inside the hem of her blouse, and Nandini's opened her eyes widely.

Abhiraj quickly left her, adjusted her pallu, which was messed up a little.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything without your consent," he said

"Thank you for understanding me," she said and kissed her forehead.

After some time, Nandini descended the stairs adjusting her pleats, she was having a little difficulty in walking in the saree, as she had no experience.

She raised her head and saw both her brothers, Abhiraj, and other family members.

She walked to them as fast as she could and hugged them tightly.

"I missed you, bhai," she said

"I missed you too," Nikhil said and kissed her forehead.

Then she hugged abhishek too, and Raghuvanshis insisted them join for lunch, which they denied, but agreed when they were saying so much.

Everyone was settled on the dining table. Nandini went to the kitchen to see the preparations for lunch. She came out and stood beside Abhiraj.

"Sit, why are you standing?" abhiraj said

"But huku," nandini was cut off by him.

"I said sit," he said, and she sat quickly.

"Are nandini, why are you sitting, you should serve to your husband first," ragini said, trying to embarrass her in front of her brothers.

"Ji buasa, I am serving." she quickly stood and served him.

Everyone sitting on the dining table understood why ragini did so.

Everyone had lunch, and Nandini left for her home with her brothers.

"So, is everything good?" Abhishek asked

"Yes, bhai, everything is good. Obviously, it will take some time to adjust to new changes, but I will do it, " nandini said

"Aur jamaisa, is he behaving good with you?" he asked

"Yes, bhai, he is very good. He respects me and my decisions. And now no more questions, drive fast, I can't wait to meet everyone," Nandini said.

Vote and comment