He intentionally made a stern expression and the redness finally faded away.

Seeing that he did not pursue the subject, he released a soft sigh of relief.

Taehyung headed for the restroom. Hoseok, who was wary of him, rushed to follow.

“What are you doing?” he asked him without looking back.

“I’m naturally keeping my eyes on you.”

“Your boss didn’t issue such an order.”

“He also didn’t say that I’m not allowed to keep my eyes on you.”

“Very good.” he opened the restroom door. “Since you’re this capable, take a good look at me while I use the toilet.”

He lifted the pant over his knees and revealed his smooth legs. “If you catch a glance of anything out of line, let’s see whether your boss will dig your eyes out or not!”

Hoseok was well aware of how possessive his CEO was. He quickly turned around. “Fattie, you’re too shameless. You won’t even close the door when you use the toilet!”

He wouldn’t actually do it without closing the door.

He had simply been teasing hoseok. Who asked him to be so wary of him?

“That’s right, I won’t.” he released his pant and sat on the toilet for a short rest.

“Hoseok, what are you doing!” jungkook's heavy voice came from the living room.

“Boss, this subordinate is ‘protecting’ Mr. Kim!” He would never admit that he was guarding against him. Otherwise, he would definitely be punished.

Taehyung stood up. The instant his butt left the seat, the motion sensor noticed his movements and the toilet flushed on its own.

He passed by hoseok as he left the bathroom.

He patted him on the shoulder and said mockingly, “You protected me with so much ‘dedication’. Thank you for the hard work, Bodyguard jung.”

“Please don’t touch my shoulders. You didn’t wash your hands after using the restroom!” hoseok's expression was full of disdain.

Taehyung did not even use the restroom. However, he intentionally tried to disgust him. “That’s right. My hands were stained with shit. I wiped them off on your clothes.”

“...” Hoseok's expression revealed how hard he was struggling to tolerate him. “Fattie Kim, can you not be so disgusting?”

“Can you grow some brain cells? It hasn’t even been two minutes. Who can take a dump that quickly?”

“Two minutes is more than enough for me!”

“Even to poop?” he asked.

He harrumphed. “Naturally. That’s what it means to be efficient.”

“Well, I need at least 5 to 10 minutes to do that.”

Then he said honestly, “I didn’t poop earlier. If there is any shit on my hands, it was probably left by your boss in that toilet.”

“Ah... boss’s shit! Then it sure smells good.” In hoseok's heart, he was akin to his god.

This time, it was taehyung who was dumbstruck. “It’s only today that I understood how much of a bootlicker you are.”

Jungkook was sitting on a luxurious sofa imported from Italy. When he heard their conversation, three black lines appeared on his forehead. He spoke in a heavy voice. “What nonsense are you saying! Hoseok, explain to taehyung properly.”

Hoseok could only speak respectfully. “Mr. Kim, our CEO has mysophobia. First, there’s no way he wouldn’t flush after using the toilet. Two, there’s no way he would tolerate even the slightest speck of dirt in his toilet. His toilet is even cleaner than your face. Thus, your theory that your hands were dirtied with my CEO’s shit is unrealistic. In this lifetime, it’s unlikely that you’ll ever see my CEO’s shit.”

“Is that so?” taehyung gritted his teeth and was provoked by his words. “Argh, can you not compare this man’s face to a toilet?”

“It’s the honest truth.”

“Fuck!” taehyung cursed. “In the future, when I become beautiful, I’ll definitely blind your cheap eyes.”

“Do you mean, in our next lives?” hoseok was very sincere.

“Hmph.” taehyung returned to the living room and raised his voice at jungkook. “Jungkook, the next time you’re taking a dump, let me have a look.”

Jungkook was holding the tea cup and had taken a sip when he heard his words. He nearly spat the drink out.

Thankfully, he was sufficiently well brought up and would never commit such an action.

He forced himself to swallow, only for it to go down the wrong tube. He immediately choked and coughed.

Taehyung, this fucking man! His frightening words were truly relentless.

“Are you all right? “taehyung rushed to his side.

He reached out and patted his chest. He spoke softly as though coaxing a child. “There there. You’ll be fine after a moment...”

Jungkook stared at him in shock. It seemed like... he no longer disliked touching him?