Tom riddle: I want

Toms pov:

I walked around the castle and looked everywhere for her. To my dismay I could not find her. She was not in my dorm, the quidditch pitch, or the great hall. 'I'm so stupid, she's probably in her dorm'. She probably was in her dorm and I couldn't believe it took me that long to figure it out.

Y/n's pov:

I expected Tom to be here any minute. I had an idea and I was going to make him do it. I know he'll like it, he will probably struggle but I was prepared. I had a belt and some ropes, just in case I need them. I don't think I'll even use them I just want them there to scare Tom just a little bit.

I heard my door creak open just a little bit to see tom peeking from behind it and checking if I was there. Once he spotted me he grinned.

I'm going to wipe that grin off your face.

"Hello love" tom said while walking toward me. He bent down and tried to kiss me, but I swerved.

He looked down at me like I was crazy and looked like he was going to say something, no doubt something along the lines of 'what the fuck are you doing'. I put a hand in his hair and pulled down so he was my height and I kissed him, hard and dominating, like he always kissed me. I did like it when he was domming me but I wanted to try something new.

I pulled his hair again and he whimpered slightly. I took this momentary weakness as a sign to drop my hand and palm him. At this point he wanted to take the control back.

Toms pov:

I didn't like this. I was the one who was on top. I needed to get the control back. But it also felt good, but I would not admit that. She suddenly dropped her palm do my wanting dick and started rubbing. I whimpered. What the hell? Tom riddle does not whimper.

Y/n's pov:

I pulled my palm away and Tom whined. "Tom, I don't think you deserve this. Have you been good?"

"Obviously," he said with a sudden tone of attitude what I was not going to tolerate. "But you have been ignoring me- " I cut him off by pushing him onto his knees. "You know Tom," I purred, "I don't think you understand. I'm in controll, don't have that tone or I will have you crying and begging me to stop." At this, it seemed that the realization dawned on tom that he would not get what he wanted.

"Now are you ready to listen?" I asked, and Tom looked up at me and nodded his head, seemingly unable to speak. "Words, pretty boy, words".

(A/n: please let me know how I'm doing😭 idk if I'm any good or not really. But low-key Tom is kinda fineee 😍. But lmk if I'm doing good.)

OK OK OK THIS WILL BE A TWO PARTER IM SORRY. I just feel like idk what I'm doing just help me out a lil bit with ideas and idk if this is even good 😭😭 I also want to make sure you like it so lmkkkkk
Thanks for understanding pooks, and rember this is my first time gnn love you all😽😽