Form and My OC

Name:
Age of Death:
Age in Hell:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Nicknames:
Apperance:
Personailty:
Type of Demon:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Crush:
Cause of Death:
Sins they have committed:
Other:

My own OC

Name:Vandio
Age of death: mid-late 30s
Age in hell:73
Gender:Male
Sexuality:Bisexual
Nicknames:Van
Apperance: Vandio is somewhat tall at 7'5, but being compared to the likes of other overlords, he wasn't all that tall. Vandio has gray ashy skin that almost matched his hair but was darker. Van had ember eyes that, if stared into, looked like a raging fire. Vandio has a vary in clothes ranging from revealing clothes to layers of clothes, this matching his job in hell.
Personality: Van is very sly and sarcastic in most situations besides ones that directly include him, to which he is more serious
Type of demon:Infernal demon overlord
Likes:Singing,reading,acting
Dislikes:eneimes of the V's,mornings
Crush:Vox or Velvet
Cause of death:Cw-[cult suicide] Van was a cult leader of a small country town in France. Vandio loved the theatrics but at one point got bored and decided to move, but he couldn't leave the cult. So Van had a town where he thought everyone was and made them drink a fruit punch drink laced with lethal amount of drugs. Van was about to leave before 5 people who had missed the part where they were given a cup, making them watch the other town members die. In response, they had realized he was insane, finding him packing stuff up in the base ment of his house and had burned him alive. Even then, Van did not want them to tell events that had happened and was able to block the door that they were in. Since the door out was on fire, there was no way out, causing all five of them to die. This all made this whole situation one of the most mysterious and unsettling events.
Sins they committed: lying, Mass murder
Other: He is the 4th V, managing celebrities in a lot of the rings of hell and not even just in the pride ring, meaning he is actually the richest of the V's. He also manipulates a lot of celebrity drama