* Christine left *

* Jade waving hand * " addie come here "

" Seems like jade wants to talk with you Addie .. but wait you guys were in fight right? "

" Yeah we were, you didn't introduced him properly with me . "

" And he is your childhood friend right" * laughs*

* Embarrassed * " yes .. lol . "

" Btw you didn't reply to my question.. "

" Hunnn ?"

" Mam seems like your mind is somewhere else " * laughs *

" We can ..." * Giggles *

" Seems like you are ignoring someone there "

* Jade joins with Christine in dance*

" We can dance "

* Holds her hand *

" Jade see Addie is enjoying dancing with my cousin.. "

* Almost ignoring her *

" Hey com'n you know my parents want ... "

" Stop talking rubbish Christine "

" You know what you should focus on us right now . Addie is enjoying herself there and I am here with you so why are you being simp for her ? "

* Jade ignored whatever she said *

" Why are you ignoring me hunn ? Jade "

" What !? Keep your stupid thought to yourself.. do you get that ? "

" No I didn't get it . I love you.. you know it's not even sure if she likes you or not seems like you have lost your mind and thats all . Can't you see hunn ? She is happy with others. " * Pulling him closer * " and I just want you "

* Stay in your limits christine* " pushes her back "

* Addie was looking continuously at jade and christine.. due to push christine was about to fall but jade saved her *

" What's going on there .. what are they talking about! "

* Diya noticed everything *

" Addie you should focus on dance or you will fell .. just like christine" * laughs*

" Shut up diya .. Focus on your's "

" Girls stop fighting.. addie when you are coming back to college? "

" Maybe next week... "

Jade's pov
I should be one to ask her for that .. anyway he is just her friend but I can't see her with anyone else.. and this christine.. if mom had not forced me to be kind with this brate I would have never danced with her ..

* Partner shift *

" hey girl remembered me ? "

" Your voice is familiar" * recognised * " Jay? Who invited you ? "

" By the way you didn't text me after that day so I thought to meet you "

* Almost choked * " what ? "

" Btw you are looking so beautiful in this dress "

" Really.. thank you " * with nervousness*

* She tripped and was about to fall .. but Jay saved her *

" Where is your mind girl. Seems like I am looking so handsome today "

* Rolling her eyes.. looking towards Jade who seems unaffected.... *

-----------------

Jade's pov
That was the same person who dropped her that day at home . I really hate him from the core of my heart. He called her a cutie .. like wtf .... All the thing is I hate his fucking face . I guess I should tell her about how I feel but that face is going to be in my mind till I smash it from my punch..

Addie's pov
I really hate christine. Every time she try to get close to him . But he is mine but not mine .. ahh .. . And how come he gets READY to dance with that b**" ..but what has happened he hasn't talked with me after the party . It really hurts.. the way he ignored me .. he didn't even care about me ..

-------------
2 days later

" Hello ... "

" Yeah what ? "

* Almost crying* " You didn't talk with me after that party. What happened !? Jade..... ? "

" What to talk about I do have some work "

" What important works ? It's been two days since we haven't talked properly."

" Hmmm.. " * not even looking towards her *

" Jade I am talking with you here ? Are you even listening to me ? "

" Yeah ... " * Still not looking towards her .. doing some work *

" Your behaviour hurts you know " * leaves the room *

---------------------

Addie's pov
He didn't even care about me.. I was literally crying all the time .. my voice was even breaking.. he didn't care even a bit about me and I am stupid.

* Message notification*
Maddie
Mam seems like you have forgotten that there is a world outside your hometown.

Reply: I am sorry I didn't contact you these days .

Maddie
It's fine but our new semester is starting from the upcoming week .. and I received some parcels of yours too . When are you coming?

Reply: Maybe by Monday.

Maddie
Okh ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where is addie !? mom ........"

" She left yesterday evening. She was saying she has classes from next week so she has some work and so .. "

" She left? Without even informing me "